• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Anyone install Undercover SwingCase SC203D ?

stickyfingers

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER

Monkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lightning, Tesla Model Y, and more...
Occupation
Semi-retired electrical/computer/software engineer
You don't want one on the left side of your truck bed. It covers the power outlets.

I've never used these myself, so can't comment on them. Ford offers the right side one as a dealer installed option when you order your Lightning.

OrangeCrush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat Antimatter Blue
I "accidentally" added it to my build order. Only "Right" is available. It is nice if you are wanting to store tools or other small items. It is lockable and removable. But, I have no use for it. So I removed it and stored it. It does interfere with bed extender and ramps.

OP
OP

stickyfingers

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
The good thing is that you can easily lift and remove if I need access to the outlets on the driver side. I need to store my straps and drills rather than put them in the frunk.

Monkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lightning, Tesla Model Y, and more...
Occupation
Semi-retired electrical/computer/software engineer
The good thing is that you can easily lift and remove if I need access to the outlets on the driver side. I need to store my straps and drills rather than put them in the frunk.
I think these toolboxes are supposed to lock in place against the side of the bed so they don't swing about. I'd wonder if the driver side box is still able to sit all the way into position with the outlet covers there. I'm just spit-balling on this as I have not used the boxes personally.

I think I'd just order from Amazon, give them a try and return what doesn't work for you.

OP
OP

stickyfingers

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
That’s the plan. Amazon is the best for it.
Sponsored