• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

ATLAS BLUE F-150 Lightning Photos & Club

Sponsored

Sponsored

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning (Ordered 6/19, delivered 10/28/22)
In my opinion the Atlas Blue washes out the Lightning namplate/logo on the rear fender. I noticed that in person as well as on the photos.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
In my opinion the Atlas Blue washes out the Lightning namplate/logo on the rear fender. I noticed that in person as well as on the photos.
Completely agree. Atlas blue was my first choice before I noticed that!

fitek

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Transit 350EXT
This is my favorite color on the Lightning but we had similar colors on a Volvo S80 and Honda CRV. The Honda had so many little scratches that showed up as white everywhere after 3 years. Tons of swirl marks too. Is that cuz of the paint Honda used, or just something that happens with darker colors? My magnetic Transit is fairly dark but doesn't seem nearly as bad after 5 years... I don't wash it as often as the CRV though.

ShirBlackspots

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 Ford F-150 XLT 5.4L
Hmm... I am unsure of my color choice.
I prefer Antimatter Blue, but I like Atlas Blue just as much. I guess I need to see both side by side. AMB looks a lot darker in person than it does in pictures or videos.
Sponsored