• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

BedRug Products 10% off through 3/15

Graygoose2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Sales
These are nice to have!! Even just the bottoms!

Ford F-150 Lightning BedRug Products 10% off through 3/15 20200615_184441

hturnerfamily

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 LIGHTNING PRO IcedBlueSilver 8/23/2022
Occupation
Owner
I'll be installing one of these 'FULL' sets pretty soon after delivery - keeps the bed in good order, keeps the 'stuff' on a cloud of carpet, and actually makes a good place to sleep, if the need ever arises, especially if you also have a slim air mattress or just some good thick bedding covers to make a foundation out of - with the electrical outlets, having several fans in with you might work, too., even if you have a tonneau cover, like the Extang Encour triple-fold, which will also get on this truck bed.

beatle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Ridgeline, Miata, motorcycle(s)
I know the bed accessories are supposed to be compatible between the ICE and Lightning, but do you have confirmation that they fit? Would hate to buy one, wait 2-3 months for my truck to arrive, then have to figure out some kind of return.

How do they look/work around the receptacles on the side of the bed and the cleats?

I didn't know you could just buy the bottom portion... looks like a good compromise where you could have the sides done in Line-X and the floor as a bed rug.

Edit: just realized this thread was bumped for no reason and the sale was over months ago.

Sponsored

jerock

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Are the bed rugs oil resistant? I would be hauling equipment at times with gas & oil. How hard to clean are they?

OP
OP
Stage3Motorsports

Stage3Motorsports

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 STX CrewCab 4x4
Maybe the bump will result in another sale this summer when Lightning strikes. :whistle:

@Stage3Motorsports
Sorry for the delay something strange happened with the lighting forum where I wasnt seeing these.

Message me at any time for the bedrug items ;)
Are the bed rugs oil resistant? I would be hauling equipment at times with gas & oil. How hard to clean are they?
Bed Rugs are oil resistant and easy to clean

hturnerfamily

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 LIGHTNING PRO IcedBlueSilver 8/23/2022
Occupation
Owner
Ford has stated many times, and as a very positive for existing F150 owners, that the Lightning is exactly the same in the bed area, no reason to purchase 'new' add-ons if you want to move them from an existing 5'6" bed.
Sponsored