• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

【More Products OTW】BestEvMod(AOSK), We are an experienced aftermarket accessories developer. Any Great Ideas? We could make it happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lytning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prev: 2000 SVT Lightning; Now: 2022 BEV Lightning
Occupation
Engineer
Hi, dear F150 lightning forum Admin and Owners,

This is Zac from BestEvMod (also known as AOSK), we are an experienced aftermarket accessories developer, we had made all kinds of exterior & interior accessories for Mustang Mach E, Tesla Model Y, Ioniq 5, and etc...

What we are able to make?
We make all kinds of exterior and interior products! for example, Floor mats, interior trim cover, mud flaps, body kits, console organizers, and other products according to each vehicle's specific need.
Or check us out at our website www.amazon.com/bestevmod

Why we are here?
We are starting our new product line on the F150 lightning, and we want to discover what kinds of products are needed by F150 lightning owners specifically. And most importantly, build up an efficient communication channel between us and owners, back our products, and make sure owners that purchase our product will have a great experience.
For example, on our Mach E product line, we stay active in the Mach E forum, and owners discuss what kinds of products they would love to see on their car, if we are capable to make them, then we will make it happen! (Owners in Mach E Forum told us they want to remove the front door handle, and we make a kit for it!)

What we had made or making for F150 lightning?

Console Organizer
We mix the classic design of F150 on the leather mat of this console organizer
61JkZLuwpeL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Screen Protector compatible with F150 Lightning & Mach E
61DW8tb+IFL._AC_SL1400_.jpg

Coming Soon!
A Metal Volume Knob Cover that better matches the toughness of the F150 Lightning!
Change the original plastic feeling on the volume knob to a metal one.
View attachment 57381
View attachment 57382

What is Next?

Need your help here, Please share your product ideas with us, if we are capable of making them, we could make it happen!
What kinds of products do you really wish to exist on your F150 Lightning? share with us, let's make the drive with the F150 lightning even better!

Thank you
Product suggestion: A replacement cover for the 12 volt battery compartment on the back wall of the frunk. The attachment brackets on the back side of the cover are already broken on mine. I just ordered the center console tray.

davidf01

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 lightning

Galactus55

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Chevy Volt, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
we will start to work on the Front Grill, it will take some time to finsih. anything else we shall make?
If one can get the drawing specs. one should be able to 3D print a modified front grill.

OP
OP
BestEvMod

BestEvMod

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Product suggestion: A replacement cover for the 12 volt battery compartment on the back wall of the frunk. The attachment brackets on the back side of the cover are already broken on mine. I just ordered the center console tray.
Hi dear Owner,

I also saw some info about this around, we could try to work on one.
our concern is that, if we use ABS material, and same thick as the current one, it might be fragile as well, if we want to add some strength on it, it might be too thick and not flush with the frunk.
Shall we look for a metal option?

Sponsored
OP
OP
BestEvMod

BestEvMod

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
If one can get the drawing specs. one should be able to 3D print a modified front grill.
3d print a front grille might be quite expensive. but a direct cover on top of the current plastic feeling could be an applicable solution

OP
OP
BestEvMod

BestEvMod

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Clean Fog Light Solution without messing with aerodynamics

Mud flaps, specifically fit to the Lightning.

Front Light Bar mods: precut tint, Light bar replacement (either for Pro users, or an RGB mode)

Custom inside Frunk Button Cover

Mesh/Grill Insert in front of front active shutters (below frunk)
May i know why we need a mesh/grill insert in front of the front active shutters? so we could know how we should work on it.
frunk button is interesting, how would you want it to looks like?

GoodSam

First Name
Good
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17CRV, 22 Lightning XLT 312A SR iced blue silver
Occupation
occupying space
Replacement for center arm rest with fold out table. Pro models do not have the table option, so those folks would go for it. Beyond that, I would like the arm rest to have internal storage or pockets, plus for a better table surface with indentations for cups, pens, cell phones. A pen groove all the way around would be good to prevent things rolling off! The center arm rest just seems like a waste of good storage space, but need to keep it comfortable. Not sure how it can be removed and replaced, hope it is not impossible. Retail up to $200?

The rear seats on the Pro and XLT models do not have the center seat cupholders. Amazon has some options but I think there is room for more choices. Maybe a good place to keep an extensive first aid kit? Up to $100?

And for Pro and XLT models, a very high quality LED rear light bar (below tailgate unless there is a way to seamlessly add to tailgate surface) with reverse and signal lights. Seems the ones on the market are not lasting very long. Up to $200?

I hope these items are within your capabilities!

Sponsored
OP
OP
BestEvMod

BestEvMod

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Replacement for center arm rest with fold out table. Pro models do not have the table option, so those folks would go for it. Beyond that, I would like the arm rest to have internal storage or pockets, plus for a better table surface with indentations for cups, pens, cell phones. A pen groove all the way around would be good to prevent things rolling off! The center arm rest just seems like a waste of good storage space, but need to keep it comfortable. Not sure how it can be removed and replaced, hope it is not impossible. Retail up to $200?

The rear seats on the Pro and XLT models do not have the center seat cupholders. Amazon has some options but I think there is room for more choices. Maybe a good place to keep an extensive first aid kit? Up to $100?

And for Pro and XLT models, a very high quality LED rear light bar (below tailgate unless there is a way to seamlessly add to tailgate surface) with reverse and signal lights. Seems the ones on the market are not lasting very long. Up to $200?

I hope these items are within your capabilities!
Thanks for these info, we will bring this to the team. some of them could be hard for us at this point, since our own F150 lighting havent arrive yet.

kbuicker

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning
Just ordered your storage organizer! Thank you !

PLEASE MAKE US A NEW 'GRILL'! This grey one is horrible! Sell in different colors, different finishes. I want a gloss black please?

kbuicker

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning
May i know why we need a mesh/grill insert in front of the front active shutters? so we could know how we should work on it.
frunk button is interesting, how would you want it to looks like?
Not my topic, but I'll help. The lower grill insert would be for strength, to keep road debris from entering cavity and damaging the active shutters.
Frunk button, I believe someone made one on the forum already. It keep items in the frunk from bumping the release button and opening the frunk. My opinion, a switch cover surround (maybe 3M taped?) with magnetic closure. Pull it off to push button, and it snaps back magnetically to cover button.

Lytning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prev: 2000 SVT Lightning; Now: 2022 BEV Lightning
Occupation
Engineer
Hi dear Owner,

I also saw some info about this around, we could try to work on one.
our concern is that, if we use ABS material, and same thick as the current one, it might be fragile as well, if we want to add some strength on it, it might be too thick and not flush with the frunk.
Shall we look for a metal option?
I don't think metal is necessary. I have attached 3 photos of the back side of the cover. My failure, and others reported, occurred at the tab at the top on the driver's side (or top right looking in the frunk). Photo 5231 shows a "normal" tab, although you can see the beginnings of a failure at the white spots on top of the "fins". Photo 5232 shows a failed tab with failure at the top of the fins. It would be easy to tear this tab away from the fins by hand. This is obviously a deficient design. One option could be to alter the design to fill the area between the 4 fins with solid plastic to provide more surface in contact with the tab.

Ford F-150 Lightning 【More Products OTW】BestEvMod(AOSK), We are an experienced aftermarket accessories developer. Any Great Ideas? We could make it happen! IMG_5230

Ford F-150 Lightning 【More Products OTW】BestEvMod(AOSK), We are an experienced aftermarket accessories developer. Any Great Ideas? We could make it happen! IMG_5231

Ford F-150 Lightning 【More Products OTW】BestEvMod(AOSK), We are an experienced aftermarket accessories developer. Any Great Ideas? We could make it happen! IMG_5232
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.