• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Bluecruise Adjustments needed?

yed19

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 Lightning Lariat, 2012 RR Sport HSE
I have been really liking Bluecruise but notice that it rides a little too close for comfort on the passenger side. I am assuming this is because it will defer to the passenger side as it assumes you aren’t driving and passing people. Anyone know if there is a way to adjust where in the lane the truck drives? I know there are tolerances for speed but I have been unable to find anything on lane adjustment side to side…
Sponsored

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
There are no adjustments.

Some say manually correcting and holding it their will adjust it until the car is turned off, others say it won't.

rockery

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none, yet
Occupation
engineer
I'd love to see more discussion on this topic. Perhaps there is another thread that I missed. I too have noticed the "right side of the lane" bias. It's rather unsettling when the truck nudges right up to the line with another vehicle just inches away. I find myself not trusting the system near other vehicles and either hold my hand ready to pull it left, or I just give up and take the wheel. Anyone else have the same experience?

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Adjustments come with BlueCruise 1.2

Labs4Lightning

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 150 lariat, 22 lightning lariat blend 4/18/22
I'd love to see more discussion on this topic. Perhaps there is another thread that I missed. I too have noticed the "right side of the lane" bias. It's rather unsettling when the truck nudges right up to the line with another vehicle just inches away. I find myself not trusting the system near other vehicles and either hold my hand ready to pull it left, or I just give up and take the wheel. Anyone else have the same experience?
@rockery @Gimme_my_MME

gimme my mme could have stated this better.

the 1.2 update, to be released later this year (we hope, Ford update schedule isn’t impressive) specifically addresses the too close to the right problem. The lane change feature will be a nice add as well.

this early release review on mach-e is a good watch Out of spec BC 1.2 review

Sponsored

Henry Ford

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning
@rockery @Gimme_my_MME

gimme my mme could have stated this better.

the 1.2 update, to be released later this year (we hope, Ford update schedule isn’t impressive) specifically addresses the too close to the right problem. The lane change feature will be a nice add as well.

this early release review on mach-e is a good watch Out of spec BC 1.2 review
I don't know. I think @Gimme_my_MME's response to a zombie thread was more than adequate given the existence of the little magnifying glass at the top of the screen.🔍🧐

Pjlightning

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150
100% agree.

I’m wrestling the steering wheel back to center of lane as I pass semi’s for sure, but even passing any car feels a bit like the passenger side mirror is going to scrape the other vehicle as I go by….

Glad to hear a fix is in the works.

yet Bluecruise still got the top prize in the competition against Tesla’s version, and everyone else’s ? I do love it otherwise….
Sponsored