• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

BlueCruise Handsfree lost after 4.1.1

OrangeCrush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat Antimatter Blue
I received the 4.1.1 update a couple of days ago. Noticed yesterday that BlueCruise Handsfree is not engaging on a road that it previously did (GA 400, Alpharetta area). Same thing again today. Did anyone else experience similar issue? Any suggestion on how to clear it? Mine my 2023 Lariat ER.
Sponsored

stickyfingers

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Do you have anything blocking the sensors? sometimes my phone on the vent mount slightly obstructs the one sensor by the infotainment which disables Blue Cruise for me. I'm sure you've already thought of that.

OP
OP

OrangeCrush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat Antimatter Blue
Just wanted to provide an update. Next day I realized that modem locked up and Fordpass is not communicating with the vehicle. Did the battery disconnect thing and it started communicating again. Didn't get a chance to test the handsfree till today, but it appears to be back on. Though on GA400 going to the airport, it appears to get out of handsfree mode for no reason several times. Hopefully a future update will make it more robust.
Sponsored