• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Washington, D.C. Brand New 2023 F-150 Lightning Pro

OP
OP

F2022

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Truck is in Final Preparation, at the dealership. Will post some pictures soon.

BP from C137

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning XLT ER ; 2022 Polestar 2
Thanks for your time today F2022.

Everyone else, he's for real and not scammer and seems easy to work with. I was all set to buy this truck but couldn't get my current truck sold for what I wanted. That ICE market has really changed recently. Somebody is going to get a banger of a deal...

OP
OP

F2022

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Thanks @BP from C137!

I'm excited to purchase this truck but I still have a Tesla and other cars. Got to let this one go.

OP
OP

F2022

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Brand new truck with less than 100 miles. MSRP $58,464. For sale below MSRP at $56K, no dealer's fees, mark up, no waiting. Note: Since you will be the second owner, you won't qualify for tax credit.

PM if interested.

OP
OP

F2022

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
@CyberDuck Thank you for your interest! Are you looking to buy another Lightning? Which part of Florida are you in? I have a second home in Orlando and could deliver the truck to you if you live not far from Orlando (1-2 hours). Feel free to PM if you want to chat privately.
Sponsored