• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Builtright Dash mount for Lightning

HaroldCal

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2x F150L MY2023 (1 Plat, 1 Lariat)
Occupation
IT
I'm sure I'm not the only one who was wanting the Builtright Dash Mount for their Lightning. I reached out to them yesterday, and here was their response. Just FYI for anyone else that goes searching here for it.

Greetings yall, I am interested in your dash mount kit for my recently acquired 2023 F150 Lightning (platinum). As best I can tell, the videos and pics that I see for the #104061 look different than my dash. Aside from my dash having the 15” portrait screen, the actual tray area looks different from your install video for the regular F150. Any plans to produce this kit for my Lightning? I am keen to get my HAM radio unit mounted up, and this is the perfect solution for it.

And their response:

We're just wiaitng to receive our Lightning, then we'll get cracking on items like the dash mount. They will be different then the 2021+ F150, its going to be a more flat and rectangular dash mount and the trays or cubbys are quite different. Please check back this spring.
Matt Homes
Customer Service Manager
Sponsored

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Unless you have a remote head; there is use for such a dash mount.

I use the Yaesu FT-818ND QRP radio (HF-VHF-UHF) tucked in the bottom accessory holder next to the shifter near my right leg.

The amplified Motorola speaker is next to it.

I just can not find the courage to drill a pair of 3/8" holes for my dual band compact antennas so I am using an inside mounted right angle NMO temporary antenna.

This is what I really wanted:
Ford F-150 Lightning Builtright Dash mount for Lightning H0-015797B

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech