• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

California Deliveries

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Anyone have a surprise delivery yet? I am starting to think we will all be getting them at the same time coming on the same Rail. The Rail is currently in Dearborn as far as I understand, but if by any chance you have a surprise delivery, post here.
Sponsored

frautumn

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat
No CA deliveries so far that I am aware of. There are a few of us NorCal folks that have similar delivery timeframes in the first week of July: @65cobra , @BlueF150Guy and @Brady . Hopefully @BlueF150Guy can update us with any movement of his vehicle via FordPass. I believe the 4 of us all show Convoy delivery Ramp CA84, so not sure if that means we are coming by truck instead of rail, or they just haven't properly updated it with rail info.

OP
OP
F150ROD

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
No CA deliveries so far that I am aware of. There are a few of us NorCal folks that have similar delivery timeframes in the first week of July: @65cobra , @BlueF150Guy and @Brady . Hopefully @BlueF150Guy can update us with any movement of his vehicle via FordPass. I believe the 4 of us all show Convoy delivery Ramp CA84, so not sure if that means we are coming by truck instead of rail, or they just haven't properly updated it with rail info.
I think you are also coming by Rail. Best way to check is use Ford Chat and ask about the location of your Truck. They will then give you the Railcar # and who’s moving it.

BlueF150Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford F-150 SuperCrew
No update on movement for mine. Still in the same parking lot. Seems to get plugged in from time to time.

65cobra

First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1969 Mach 1
just chatted with ford and got this: apparently its on rail right now but my window sticker said convoy.

It was Received at Junction Point (Indiana Harbor Belt Rr Co ) and is in Riverdale, IL.

The last railcar number I see Railcar # TTGX695659 (Canadian National Railways

Sponsored

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
I keep trying chat. Endless thank you for your patience. Never connects. Well finally got it. Shipped Rail - Railcar # TTGX981053 (Canadian National Railways )

Last edited:

BlueF150Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford F-150 SuperCrew
just chatted with ford and got this: apparently its on rail right now but my window sticker said convoy.

It was Received at Junction Point (Indiana Harbor Belt Rr Co ) and is in Riverdale, IL.

The last railcar number I see Railcar # TTGX695659 (Canadian National Railways
I keep trying chat. Endless thank you for your patience. Never connects. Well finally got it. Shipped Rail - Railcar # TTGX981053 (Canadian National Railways )
What is your estimated delivery date via the Ford site? Curious because I’m early July but I don’t think mine has moved since Monday (FordPass app location).

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
What is your estimated delivery date via the Ford site? Curious because I’m early July but I don’t think mine has moved since Monday (FordPass app location).
Mine is 6/30 - 07/06 estimate

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
Ford is just holding all CA deliveries until mine is built, so they can all go at once. Mine will be ready around 6/20.

Sponsored

Spacebuff

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford MachE
I’m in Orange County, dealer is in Costa Mesa. Here’s the latest from Ford Chat

TTGX693680 (Canadian National Railways ) The estimated time of arrival being June 29- July 5, 2022.

frautumn

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TTGX693680 (Canadian National Railways ) The estimated time of arrival being June 29- July 5, 2022
Does Canadian National Railways offer a way to track where a specific railcar is?

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
Does Canadian National Railways offer a way to track where a specific railcar is?
That's what I've spent the last hour on the bigger brain looking for 😁

Here's what I've figured out so far (and it was from @Sdctcher in a sticky lightning-order-decoding-tracing-guide.10224)
CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

What threw me was looking specifically for Canadian National railways tracking.

So I called the 800 # and entered my railcar and got a response back the the railcar had been released by the customer on 06/03 at 12pm and was currently located in Dearborn. So I guess I'll be calling that every hour now.

Last edited:

frautumn

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just called Ford, I’m still waiting for a ride out west. It’s “Released” but awaiting shipment.
Looks like I'm in the same boat. I used Ford Chat (quick and easy, thanks for the tip on this F150Rod), and got this response: "[Your vehicle] was received at Ramp 59, at our Dearborn Truck Assembly, MI and is awaiting shipment at this time. There is no estimated ship date. However, its current ETA is between Jul-01-2022 and Jul-07-2022."

REDHORSECA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning XLT SR - 5/30 Build, ICE F150 XLT Sold
Occupation
R&D
SOCAL with a 6/2 Blend date. Expecting FordMoCo email to say mid-July. But hoping that it arrives a couple weeks earlier to maybe end of June.
Sponsored