• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

CARBONIZED GRAY F-150 Lightning Photos & Club

Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning
Bought a new Truck yesterday. I've wanted an electric forever, and had a week 1 preorder on a Cybertruck. I still have a great amount of respect for Tesla's pickup, but the extra space you get with the Lightning is hard to pass up. This is also the third F150 I've driven as a daily, and it's so much smoother I can't believe it's a pickup truck sometimes.

There's a lot of "boomer tech" in there still, like the meaty shifter, the physical volume knob, radio antenna, and the push button start that all doesn't really make sense on a modern electric vehicle, but the those are minor.

I love the space you get. Getting a car seat in was no problem, there's plenty of room on the floor for a dog, luggage room in the frunk, and you still have the bed for bikes, body boards, canopy, and whatever other beach gear you can think of.

And yea, it's nothing too flashy, but the light bars and emblems still look pretty rad imo. Also the 20 inch wheels are my favorite wheel style I've ever seen.

new_lightning.png
Congrats on the new ride!
Sponsored