• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

*Careful* Running Boards - when wet - and "Floaty" front

WFordKid

First Name
Woody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Accounting
Was getting into the lighting yesterday after a rain and placed my left foot on the running board and hand on the steering wheel to hoist myself in and my left foot slipped and went under the door....luckily I had held the steering wheel tight and avoid what may have been an ugly situation. Just thought I would share this - be careful when entering in the Lighting when it rains!

On another note - enjoying the Lighting but one thing I would like to change - the front end is way to "floaty". When driving at highway speeds on uneven or rolling payment the front end may get a little light and bouncy. It would be nice to replace the shocks with stiffer Fox shock - or would you have to replace the front springs to get this bounciness reduced. Would a spring spacer work as well?

Hope everyone is enjoying their Lightings and those of you who are waiting you will not be disappointed.
Sponsored