• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Charge Station Fault -> Charge Fault -> Powertrain Malfunction Fault

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
OP
OP

mstuewe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
New update. They confirmed the module has a short and needs ordered. They finally ordered it today, 3 days after the last update. It will be delivered "end of next week" and at the earliest I will have the truck back Monday the 15th.

So best case scenario, I will have driven the truck for 17 days and had it serviced for 18...

OP
OP

mstuewe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
latest update, the part has been delivered to the dealership but the only technician who can work on it is on vacation. so maybe middle of next week if everything goes perfect.

anyone want to buy this truck? ford is losing me.

GoodSam

First Name
Good
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17CRV, 22 Lightning XLT 312A SR iced blue silver
Occupation
occupying space
Bump... @mstuewe -- what was the module repaired? Directly related to battery contactors or HV battery? What are your latest feelings about truck? I see your last comment was October 16, 2022.

OP
OP

mstuewe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Bump... @mstuewe -- what was the module repaired? Directly related to battery contactors or HV battery? What are your latest feelings about truck? I see your last comment was October 16, 2022.
Thanks for reaching out. Sorry I forgot to follow-up.

They replaced the module and the truck has been fine since. It was in the shop for 17 days total, and I’ve put about 4,000 miles on it since.

Had some issues with blue cruise maps not loading which disabled level 2 blue cruise, but the latest update has fixed that. Also heard some weird motor noise last night for my window but I’m hoping thats just the cold Weather. Otherwise, truck has been great.
Sponsored