• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Charger Deal for PSEG Long Island Customers

Stlww18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Pro, 6/3 blend date

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
Unfortunately I don't qualify all the way out here in Missouri, but I know we have a lot of NYC folks on the forum. If you didn't know this deal was available, now you do!

https://slickdeals.net/f/15762418-p...y&prop=rcmid-6b5c960cfb4c71054f51661caba818e6

If anyone wants to ship one out to St. Louis, I wouldn't say no....
You're missing the reason it's discounted, and that's because PSEG will tap into the data. JuiceBox gets all the data, and passes it on. So, when that charger is installed in St. Louis, they'll know.

Our utility provides a $500 rebate for JuiceBox or ChargePoint, and we agree to them using the data.

OP
OP

Stlww18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Pro, 6/3 blend date
You're missing the reason it's discounted, and that's because PSEG will tap into the data. JuiceBox gets all the data, and passes it on. So, when that charger is installed in St. Louis, they'll know.

Our utility provides a $500 rebate for JuiceBox or ChargePoint, and we agree to them using the data.
Yeah I was being a little facetious about sending one out here, I'm all set on mine. Still a good deal for any PSEG customers.

I wish Ameren would get on board with some rebates. We get nothing back from them. I guess that's what happens when your power comes from the coal belt in southern illinois and there's no risk of the state pushing you to make your energy generation greener.

VTbuckeye

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Bolt, 16 XC90T8, 22 XC40 P8 Recharge, 17 Tacoma
Greenmountain power will provide customers with a charge point home flex or Flo X5 home evse (at no cost). They get the data, they can remote shutoff during high demand times, not to exceed 5 hours. You can also get discounted charging during off peak hours. I think that you can opt out of the program after two years with no penalty (paying prorated cost of evse).
Sponsored