• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Choices for Frunk Mat?

Simpso57

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Lightning

Broonarmy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, Lariat ER, Smoked Quartz
I just ordered the Husky one from @Realtruck with a healthy discount if you contact them via this forum.

It arrives today so I can’t tell you anything about quality yet but given it’s Husky I’m not expecting any issues.

Broonarmy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, Lariat ER, Smoked Quartz
I know about the Frunk cargo area protector mat from Ford, but spending around $100 for it seems pricey:

https://accessories.ford.com/products/interior-frunk-cargo-area-protector-for-f-150-lightning-only

Are there any reasonable alternatives? Would like a mat that protects the floor and helps keep things from sliding around.
I received the Husky frunk mat today.

My first impressions are that it's not amazing. It's ok and it fits more or less well but it's definitely more slippery plastic material than the rubber I was hoping for.

Also it came rolled up so it's going to take some flattening out.

MillieChliette

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e GTPE (sold). F150L Platinum
The Ford one comes rolled up, too. Mine has flattened out over time. I got it with my FordPass points and paid exactly $0. It comes with the Velcro blocks that attach to the carpet. They're very nice for holding stuff in place; I use them constantly.

Added benefit is I no longer hear the big plastic cover on the frunk floor shifting from side to side every time I turn.

Sponsored

jallen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 F150 XLT / 2023 Ford Lightning Pro
I received the Husky frunk mat today.

My first impressions are that it's not amazing. It's ok and it fits more or less well but it's definitely more slippery plastic material than the rubber I was hoping for.

Also it came rolled up so it's going to take some flattening out.
I also got the husky mat…and was underwhelmed. I also decided that I don’t like a mat on top of the storage door…I actually get in there quite a bit.
Not a great sales pitch, I know, but someone here makes me a reasonable offer, and pay shipping… it’s yours!! Never been used!

Tony Burgh

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
Went to dollar store and bought a remnant of outdoor polyolefin carpet. $20 took care of frunk and bed. I have Ford plastic bedliner so use a piece of thin rubber mat ($5] under carpet to hold it in place.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER

PA Lightning

First Name
Tbone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro
I have the Oedro floor mats and really like them. Especially at their price point.

asianman35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Antimatter Blue Pro