• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Configurator Weirdness: Lariat 510A with Co-Pilot Active

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
I found an odd thing in the configurator. Start with the Lariat Standard battery (510A). At the top you can add Max Tow and Tow Tech. Ignore for now. On the right scroll all the way down to Interior Options. You will see Co-Pilot Assist as standard (correct) and two options for Co-Pilot Active. The first one is $2200 and if you click the "i" icon it shows it includes Blue Cruise, Park Assist and Phone as a Key (PAAK). The second option for Co-Pilot Active does not have a price. It includes Blue Cruise and Park Assist (but no PAAK). Click "+" to add this no-cost option and you get a pop-up that it requires TowTech for $1395. Confirm that. Now your summary shows you have TowTech and Co-Pilot Active (w/o PAAK). So basically if you get Tow Tech, you can get Blue Cruise and Park Assist for free !?

You can also start the other way. Clear everything out and choose TowTech at the top for $1395. Then scroll down and choose the second "no cost" Co-Pilot Active and it adds it for no cost. More weirdly, you can still add the $2200 option which at this point just gets you PAAK additional! And more weird, adding the $2200 option first does not require TowTech or seemingly include it.

So if you get Lariat SB it looks like you can get TowTech and Blue Cruise for $1395. I suspect this is a configurator error.
Sponsored

pstansel

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER, Hyundai EV6
Occupation
Engineer
Very interesting thanks!