• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Considering moving my reservation to another dealer... how to find new one?

Eyemalive

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Silverado
I reached out to my dealer today to find out where I was on their list of reservations and there response was that I am #244 on a list of 455 remaining reservations!

I am really considering moving my reservation to another dealer, where I might have a chance of getting an order in the next year.

Any suggestions on how to find a new dealer??
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Look for dealers in your area who previously moved large volumes of vehicles, huge lots of inventory, (in the old days of a few years ago that is) with production shortages and retail inventory at bare bones it may be hard to distinguish a large or low volume from one another, aside from maybe acres of vacant display lots

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
@TaxmanHog is correct - a high volume dealer is your best bet.

When I thought my 2nd day reservation would not pan out for 2022, I got a surprise invite from Ford 2 weeks ago due to the high volume dealer I had placed my reservation with.

Found out my dealer had 50 Lightning allocations and had a few that did not convert to 2022 orders so that put me into the order invite queue.
Sponsored