• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

BestEvMod

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
LINK
BestEvMod Amazon Link

EV-Vida(BestEvMod official selling partner)

A lot of Owners mentioned that we shall make a console organizer tray that sit on top of the OEM safe vault.
Biggest reason is to make that space useful and at the same time you could simply remove the tray when you need to access the safe vault. and second reason is to give the safe vault extra security by hiding it.

And here it is.

Ford F-150 Lightning Console Organizer Tray compatible with OEM Safe Vault 61Gb7AHB9qL._AC_SL1000_

we had confirmed these lock types will make a perfect fit.

Ford F-150 Lightning Console Organizer Tray compatible with OEM Safe Vault 71jhFb5FMeL._AC_SL1000_

Ford F-150 Lightning Console Organizer Tray compatible with OEM Safe Vault 51h0yO3rwYL._AC_SL1000_

Please note: don't purchase this item if you didn't install OEM safe vault, and this product doesn't come with one.

Ford F-150 Lightning Console Organizer Tray compatible with OEM Safe Vault 612rQ4oSZBL._AC_SL1000_
Sponsored

awilli1010

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 lightning, 22 maverick, old ass Harley.
Occupation
Retired Army, retired Government employee.
I have it and it works and fits great! Hides the safe very well!

HaroldCal

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2x F150L MY2023 (1 Plat, 1 Lariat)
Occupation
IT
I have it as well, and it is a magnificent OEM-like fit. I participated in the prototyping phase, so I could make sure they would accommodate all of the lock designs available from ConsoleVault (specifically to include the Elite Lock, which I have).

High quality product and it perfectly compliments the truck and vault. Ford should just include this with the vault. It's a no-brainer.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BestEvMod

BestEvMod

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
I have it as well, and it is a magnificent OEM-like fit. I participated in the prototyping phase, so I could make sure they would accommodate all of the lock designs available from ConsoleVault (specifically to include the Elite Lock, which I have).

High quality product and it perfectly compliments the truck and vault. Ford should just include this with the vault. It's a no-brainer.
Thank you for the feedback, and thank you for the help during develop stage

matteblack

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning-2018 Ford Flex-2013 Harley Fat Bob
Occupation
Farmer, Volunteer Firefighter

I really wish they made one to accommodate the Tuffy Center Console Safe because it seems more secure and has a larger opening than the OEM one made by ConsoleVault...

matteblack

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Thank you for the feedback, and thank you for the help during develop stage
Could you make one to fit the Tuffy Center Console safe also? I find it to have a couple features that work better for me than the OEM Console Vault safe.... Thanks!

Sponsored

matteblack

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
It's also got the option to change the key into a combo dial... The overall opening is larger but the space where you can pry at it from is much smaller. I would definitely purchase your product if it's compatible with this product. Thank you very much for your response...

OP
OP
BestEvMod

BestEvMod

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
It's also got the option to change the key into a combo dial... The overall opening is larger but the space where you can pry at it from is much smaller. I would definitely purchase your product if it's compatible with this product. Thank you very much for your response...
Thank you for the image.

Status
Not open for further replies.