• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

DFW Lightning owners

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Thought about a gathering place here for us. Open to all, but once we get a few with trucks in possession I think it would be fun to have a meet up (invite those that want to learn more or are in the queue to order). I'm sure there will be plenty of info posted, but nice to compare local charging, trips, efficiency, etc. I know there are several threads on builds, etc., but maybe still nice to identify here if interested.

I'm scheduled for a 5/23 build, Lariat ER in AMB, live in Far North Dallas, close to the edge of Plano and Richardson. Purchased through a McKinney dealer.
Sponsored

emmelj

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning, 2018 Tesla M3
I am in Flower Mound. Same build date. 5/23 through Grapevine Ford.

Reactions: GDN

Sdctcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford Escape, 2022 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
EV Gypsy
I am guessing DFW = Dallas-Fort Worth.

If ADM reads this would it be possible to restructure the Regional Sub Forum? Right now it is mostly ICE. Please set up a place for Lightning Regions.

Not that I do not love ICE'ers but not really the sort I want to run with right now. ;)

OP
OP
GDN

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
I am guessing DFW = Dallas-Fort Worth.

If ADM reads this would it be possible to restructure the Regional Sub Forum? Right now it is mostly ICE. Please set up a place for Lightning Regions.

Not that I do not love ICE'ers but not really the sort I want to run with right now. ;)
Agree, @Administrator - the forum split duplicates and bring a lot of history that just isn't relevant in most of the Lightning sub-forums and threads, especially the regional forums. Would you consider some sort of clean up/removal on the Lightning side. Most of them are aging and likely not visited or had updates since the forum split. It would truly help for the focus on the Lightning which this forum is about.

Artificial Intelligence

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Looking
Thought about a gathering place here for us. Open to all, but once we get a few with trucks in possession I think it would be fun to have a meet up (invite those that want to learn more or are in the queue to order). I'm sure there will be plenty of info posted, but nice to compare local charging, trips, efficiency, etc. I know there are several threads on builds, etc., but maybe still nice to identify here if interested.

I'm scheduled for a 5/23 build, Lariat ER in AMB, live in Far North Dallas, close to the edge of Plano and Richardson. Purchased through a McKinney dealer.
yep North DFW... ordered Lariat Atlas Blue 6/20 build... used Bob Tommes in Mckinney due to previous purchase experience

• Love

Sponsored

illusion86

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning
I am 5/30 build date and purchased at David McDavid Fort Worth. I do live in OKC now though… I’ll drive down to get it and have family still in the area

OP
OP
GDN

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
yep North DFW... ordered Lariat Atlas Blue 6/20 build... used Bob Tommes in Mckinney due to previous purchase experience
We are are the same dealer. My truck is being built next Tuesday and Brandon Tomes has a Platinum on order that was supposed to be built just over a week ago. Ours were the first two orders they had accepted, but I believe they got a total of 11. 9 of their own and two that transferred reservations from another dealer. I was one of the two transfers in.

Looking forward to some local trucks !!

webspoke

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning! F450, GT500
I’m a bit further north in pilot point, ordered through glen polk in Gainesville who got me my bronco. 5/16 blend date, waiting for it to ship.

Artificial Intelligence

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Looking
We are are the same dealer. My truck is being built next Tuesday and Brandon Tomes has a Platinum on order that was supposed to be built just over a week ago. Ours were the first two orders they had accepted, but I believe they got a total of 11. 9 of their own and two that transferred reservations from another dealer. I was one of the two transfers in.

Looking forward to some local trucks !!
I figured... that's interesting cuz i was #19 at Bob Tomes... at least that's what i was told. You're going to be first customer delivery at that dealership... that's exciting.

OP
OP
GDN

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
I look forward to it and I'm all about sharing for those that are out a few months. The dealership was also a bit confused the early days about where I came from and how I slipped in. I was likely one of the very first to move my reservations. I was invited in Wave 1, Jan 6 and moved it on the following Monday, then ordered immediately.

The good news as we've learned now is that my allocation followed me so I didn't cheat anyone else in line out of a spot and I brought instant several thousand dollars of profit to them, cheating the dealer that wanted ADM.

Sponsored

Artificial Intelligence

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Looking
I wasn't invited to order right away. I believe i was wave 5 or 6. But when I placed my order I got slotted June 20 build date... and I'm not complaining one bit

Tenetke

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Lightning Platinum, ‘21 Aviator, ‘23 Bronco WT
Occupation
dad

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
I'm south of ft worth, haven't gotten to order yet. Have my reservation at 5 star in North Richland hills as I thought maybe a high volume dealer would help with getting picked but no dice. Might move it back to the AutoNation in Burleson.

MickeyAO

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Lightning Lariat ER, Kia EV6 GT-Line AWD
Occupation
Lab Manager of the Energy Storage Technology Center
build date of 5/9. just got an email this morning the truck was shipped, headed to San Antonio
Why is a truck heading to SATX for someone in Maryland :sneaky:
Is it heading to Red McCombs Ford and VIN ending in 5344?
Sponsored