• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Diamondback Tonneau?

HaroldCal

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2x F150L MY2023 (1 Plat, 1 Lariat)
Occupation
IT
I've had a Diamondback tonneau on my 05 F350 for about 15 years, and I love it. I can park 2 ATVs on top, and still have the whole bed for storage. I'm planning to get one for my Lightning whenever it eventually arrives. Anyone already done one for their lightning? Any fitment issues? They don't list the lightning specifically, but my understanding is that the bed dimensions are the same as the gassers.
Sponsored

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
The F150 Lightning bed is exactly the same as the ICE version. You should have no problems with a tonneau designed for an ICE F150 with a 5'7" bed.

broncoaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco 2 door Badlands manual
I had a Diamondback HD on my 2020 Raptor. Seemed like a great rugged cover for the short time I owned the truck (sold the Raptor after 6 weeks due to cross country relocation for new career). I prefer their smooth option without cleats to the diamond plate with cleats mounted. I happened to score exactly what I wanted from their Outlet store and saved $600, it had a couple missed welds on the braces on the underside, but nobody would ever notice or care. Unfortunately it wouldn’t work for me now with the way I use my trucks for work. I‘m constantly loading landscape and construction equipment into the bed of my truck to deliver to job sites or take back to the shop.
Sponsored