• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Driver seat swappable with previous gen F150s?

Lightning_Bob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Reserved Lightning...
Greetings All,

The pro has everything I want except height adjustable seating. Assuming the seat mounts/rails & harness plugs are the same as any other Gen 14 F150? If so, Are previous gen F150s (Gen 13, maybe 12?) seats swappable with this truck?
Sponsored

Last edited:

lancersrock

First Name
Kody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Honda Pilot, 2011 Mustang GT, 2013 fusion se
Occupation
Field Engineer
Following, I haven’t been invited to order yet but if I can easily install a more adjustable seat the pro jumps to the front of my list… minus that pesky lack of an er option.

Bippers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1965 Thunderbird 2014 Honda Accord
Occupation
Chemical Engineer
I'm curious what the fixed height of the Pro seat actually is. If it is in a good position its one less thing to worry about.

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek
I'm curious what the fixed height of the Pro seat actually is. If it is in a good position its one less thing to worry about.
A dealer near me has one for a mannequin. I found it very comfortable noting that I am 6 foot 5 and all legs.

Planning to go back to test drive and have my 5 foot 3 wife try it out but I think it will be good for her too.
Sponsored