• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

F-150 Lightning Owners Registry & Stats [Add Yours]! πŸ“Š

88mdgrad

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Management Consultant
I got my Lightning in June 2023. I have driven it almost 15k miles so far. Love it. I am also building a new house with Ford Intelligent Backup Power. Will update all on the effectiveness of that as well.

Ford F-150 Lightning F-150 Lightning Owners Registry & Stats [Add Yours]! πŸ“Š IMG_0685

Ford F-150 Lightning F-150 Lightning Owners Registry & Stats [Add Yours]! πŸ“Š IMG_0689

Ford F-150 Lightning F-150 Lightning Owners Registry & Stats [Add Yours]! πŸ“Š Image 11-8-23 at 3.39β€―PM
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
I am also building a new house with Ford Intelligent Backup Power. Will update all on the effectiveness of that as well.
Start a thread just on this topic. I've seen so many people talking about issues with the backup system, it might be interesting to see you build something from scratch and see if it runs into similar problems or goes error free.

Riddler

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Just picked up my β€˜23 Lightning Lariat Extended Range 2 days ago and loving it. I am coming from a Mustang Mach-E so it is a learning adjustment for the size difference. I loved my MME but the Lightning blows it out of the water in so many ways.

Looking forward to learning from all of you.

Sponsored

RiqRod

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lighting Lariat extended battery
Occupation
Administration
Got my first truck 3 weeks ago and I am looking for a guard grill for it, anyone know of any that don’t interfere with the sensors?

Ford F-150 Lightning F-150 Lightning Owners Registry & Stats [Add Yours]! πŸ“Š IMG_7268

thunderbayterry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
IT
Greetings from Thunder Bay, Ontario! Got my Lightning Lariat ER on September 19th, 2023 and am loving it!
Here is my PRO TIP: Turn off Autofold on your mirrors in cold, snowy weather!! LOL! Here is a fall pic.
Ford F-150 Lightning F-150 Lightning Owners Registry & Stats [Add Yours]! πŸ“Š 20231010_144540

bananaslug79

First Name
Samas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sparky" 2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat SR
Occupation
Self employed
Just picked up my β€˜23 Lightning Lariat Extended Range 2 days ago and loving it. I am coming from a Mustang Mach-E so it is a learning adjustment for the size difference. I loved my MME but the Lightning blows it out of the water in so many ways.

Looking forward to learning from all of you.
I was looking at going to both (the Electric Dynamic Duo) but we couldn't let go of the three row Nissan just yet. When Sparky is more paid off in a few years and at least 1 of our 3 younglings leave the nest, I'm really looking forward to picking up a Mach E! (The Unbridled drive mode on that thing is bonkers...)

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I was looking at going to both (the Electric Dynamic Duo) but we couldn't let go of the three row Nissan just yet. When Sparky is more paid off in a few years and at least 1 of our 3 younglings leave the nest, I'm really looking forward to picking up a Mach E! (The Unbridled drive mode on that thing is bonkers...)
We're glad you've made the switch to EV. If you'd ever like more info in the near future regarding the Mach-E, please don't hesitate to reach out!

RiqRod

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lighting Lariat extended battery
Occupation
Administration
I have yet to receive my Pro Charger and it has been over a month!! Is there anything I can do to expedite the situation? I already have a case# and an email informing me of some glitch.

KevinTisdale1

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
retired
I am just going to file a small claims action tomorrow. What a shitty way to make Ford.l honor their contract with me. I'm ok with the NON FACTORY charger I had to buy.
Sponsored