• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

"F the Pump" Event: Zero Emission Run CA to NV Sept 30 - Oct 1- any Lightning owners interested in going ?

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
So I found this on Twitter and Facebook for a Zero Emission Run from So Cal to Nevada (Las Vegas & Hoover Dam).
https://fthepump.com/zero-runs

They have done a few events in CA but this time they are planning on 70+ EVs to travel as a group run from So Cal to Nevada.

Here's a video of their first run in Ojai - mostly Teslas:

The organizer and I are the only Lightnings to be going to this event so far.

Most of the vehicles are Teslas, one Bolt EUV, and 2 Lightnings.
They are full for Teslas because of the limited number of Superchargers in Baker, CA.
Open for more EVs other than Teslas.

I am going to go because I also have free hotel stays on the LV strip ( unused miles/points/free night rewards).
Anyone interested in joining us ?

Here are the details:
Cost to participate is $50 per vehicle.
Drive will start in Fontana / Rancho Cucamonga 9/30 in the morning.

Each vehicle will receive a decal / door sticker for the event, T- Shirt, and raffle tickets for drawings.
Drive to Baker, CA for recharging (EA for us Lightning folks).
End the day in Las Vegas.
Saturday 9/1 drive to Hoover Dam.

Then end the day in Las Vegas with an optional Texas de Brazil group dinner.
Sponsored

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
So I found this on Twitter and Facebook for a Zero Emission Run from So Cal to Nevada (Las Vegas & Hoover Dam).
https://fthepump.com/zero-runs

They have done a few events in CA but this time they are planning on 70+ EVs to travel as a group run from So Cal to Nevada.

Here's a video of their first run in Ojai - mostly Teslas:

The organizer and I are the only Lightnings to be going to this event so far.

Most of the vehicles are Teslas, one Bolt EUV, and 2 Lightnings.
They are full for Teslas because of the limited number of Superchargers in Baker, CA.
Open for more EVs other than Teslas.

I am going to go because I also have free hotel stays on the LV strip ( unused miles/points/free night rewards).
Anyone interested in joining us ?

Here are the details:
Cost to participate is $50 per vehicle.
Drive will start in Fontana / Rancho Cucamonga 9/30 in the morning.

Each vehicle will receive a decal / door sticker for the event, T- Shirt, and raffle tickets for drawings.
Drive to Baker, CA for recharging (EA for us Lightning folks).
End the day in Las Vegas.
Saturday 9/1 drive to Hoover Dam.

Then end the day in Las Vegas with an optional Texas de Brazil group dinner.
Moving my daughter that weekend (you know, the dad with a truck). If move date changes, I’m in(but it says it’s full).

Side note, the day we picked up our Tesla we drove to Vegas, I figured no better way to cure range anxiety than drive across the Mojave.

OP
OP
metroshot

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Moving my daughter that weekend (you know, the dad with a truck). If move date changes, I’m in(but it says it’s full).

Side note, the day we picked up our Tesla we drove to Vegas, I figured no better way to cure range anxiety than drive across the Mojave.
Would be nice if you could join us.

So far: 2 Lightnings, 1 MME, 1 PoleStar 2, 1 Lucid, and a Bolt EV + 50 Teslas.

Event is closed only for Teslas due to number of Superchargers in Baker, CA.

If you have a Rivian, Lightning, Mustang Mach E, BMW ix/i4, or Hummer EV you should join us.
Ford F-150 Lightning "F the Pump" Event: Zero Emission Run CA to NV Sept 30 - Oct 1- any Lightning owners interested in going ? _nc_ohc=y9NPsTDJ6BwAX9vGb60&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1
Sponsored

Last edited: