• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
Hello Everyone!

I wanted to announce a thank you gesture for our customers here on the Gen 14 forum. You guys/girls have been very supportive and we wanted to find other ways we can be helpful to the community. Starting today we are going to offer Ford Protect Extended Service Plans for $50 over our dealer cost on any F-Series, whether you purchased it from us or another dealership. This represents a savings on average of $1000-$2000 from other dealerships in-person pricing and a discount from other online Ford Protect retailers as well.

How do you get this started?
visit www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com

The entire process will be handled seamlessly online by electronic signature and a secure electronic deposit. Your contract will be in force within 2-3 business days of completion of the deposit and electronic signature. Ford's ESP system is nationwide and will update electronically within their system showing your contract status, so you won't need a paper copy of the contract to bring with you.

Ford pass points can be used towards the purchase of these contracts as well!

Have another Ford or Lincoln vehicle you'd like to add coverage to? visit our website for accurate pricing. Questions? Email [email protected]

This offer is good for anywhere in the U.S. with the exception of the state of Florida & California.

Again, we want to thank this supportive community here and appreciate the opportunity to help wherever we can!

Zach
Sponsored

Last edited:

FinsNBolts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat
I’m curious what makes Florida the exclusion, myself!

Sponsored

MickeyAO

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Lightning Lariat ER, Kia EV6 GT-Line AWD
Occupation
Lab Manager of the Energy Storage Technology Center
So what is the actual price if it is $50 over dealer cost for a 2022 Lariet Lighting with extended range battery, tow technology, but no max towing?

p52Ranch

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT Lightning, Badlands 7MT, New Holland 4030
What is the cost of an extended warranty for say an XLT or a Lariat Lightning compared to the same trim in an ICE F-150? It would seem that the ESP for a Lightning only needs to cover things like infotainment, climate control and other interior things like motorized seats, etc.

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer

juddisjudd

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Honda Odyssey
I'm new to Ford. If you get a deductible plan is it for each use or total? I'm assuming it is each use of the extended service plan.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
So what is the actual price if it is $50 over dealer cost for a 2022 Lariet Lighting with extended range battery, tow technology, but no max towing?
email us and we can get you a price once we have a VIN.
I'm new to Ford. If you get a deductible plan is it for each use or total? I'm assuming it is each use of the extended service plan.
It is each service visit.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
What is the cost of an extended warranty for say an XLT or a Lariat Lightning compared to the same trim in an ICE F-150? It would seem that the ESP for a Lightning only needs to cover things like infotainment, climate control and other interior things like motorized seats, etc.
Electric vehicles generally speaking are less expensive to have coverage.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
I’m curious what makes Florida the exclusion, myself!
It is a Florida state law. We can sell the coverage to you in-person but not via internet/phone per Florida state laws.

thegangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1979 F150, 2017 Model S
Ford updated the warranty guide on the page that has the manual and other docs. It’s kind of vague, maybe on purpose but it appears the extended warranty doesn’t cover the battery.

NOTE: The high voltage battery assembly is not eligible for any of the extended warranty plans or packages.
Would be totally worth it if it did, would probably go for the 7yr/150k mile warranty then given battery is only covered up to 100k miles.
Sponsored