• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Finally Getting OTA Updates

cool rod

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost Platinum, 2013 Mustang
I ordered my Platinum exactly one year ago today. I received my first ever OTA update three days ago and another one today, bringing me up to 1.6.0. That's ancient history to a lot of people on here but I'm glad I'm finally in the club anyway.

Keeping my fingers crossed, this might be a prelude to getting Blue Cruise OTA this month or next. I sure hope so, it's high time.
Sponsored

Last edited:

12Lariat21

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat 502A
Occupation
Engineering Manager
So you're saying there is a chance....
Ordered my Lariat in March, delivered in June. Still no OTA updates for me yet. But everything has been working well on mine, so I'm a little nervous to start getting them, for fear of things not working as well.

OP
OP
cool rod

cool rod

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost Platinum, 2013 Mustang
I forgot to mention that I turned off "Automatic Updates" and it was after that I got a couple. If you try that you will see the update available symbol in the upper right corner of your 12" screen if there's one available.

HawkeyeOD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150
Yeah, I got the 1.6.0 update this week as well. And then the next day FordPass told me that 1.4 or whatever got pushed too. Dunno why it was out of order on the notifications but whatever. Seems like it’s working now for whatever reason. Not sure if they’ve fixed something on their end or what.
Sponsored