• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Sdctcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford Escape, 2022 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
EV Gypsy
Please use this thread to point the rest of us to the best place to pre-apply for credit when our ship comes in.

Information Needed:
Date Applied.
Region Where You Live - Rates will vary by State.
Minimum Percent Down Required.
Interest Rate Quoted for What Length of Time.
Credit Score Required for the Lowest Rate.
Name of Lender and Type (Credit Union/Bank/Other).
URL of Lender if Available.
Sponsored

REDHORSECA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning XLT SR - 5/30 Build, ICE F150 XLT Sold
Occupation
R&D
I am probably going with one of my two credit unions for a vehicle loan.

Logix 1.74% APR.* (Logix is for these States only: AZ, CA, DC, MA, MD, ME, NH, NV, or VA)
USAA 3.19% APR.

Hit me up if you plan to join + do a loan from the Logix Credit Union. They'll give us both $50 (refer a friend link). lol * New member must open the auto loan within 30 days of joining Logix.

Last edited:

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Mach E GTPE, 22 Ford Lightning, 23 Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
I am probably going with one of my two credit unions for a vehicle loan.

Logix 1.74% APR.*
USAA 3.19% APR.

Hit me up if you plan to join + do a loan from the Logix Credit Union. They'll give us both $50 (refer a friend link). lol * New member must open the auto loan within 30 days of joining Logix.
Don't go with USAA, Navy Federal is giving 2.49% new vehicle loans. USAA is going down hill. After 20 years with them, I finally moved all of my direct deposits over to NF. Everything is too high with USAA anymore. They are supposed to be for the soldier, but have become more of a profit company.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
USAA
NAVY FED
DCU

Ford Senior Master

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro, 2023.5 MachE on the way
Occupation
Service Manager
Don't go with USAA, Navy Federal is giving 2.49% new vehicle loans. USAA is going down hill. After 20 years with them, I finally moved all of my direct deposits over to NF. Everything is too high with USAA anymore. They are supposed to be for the soldier, but have become more of a profit company.
I also moved some of mine away from USAA. Their insurance rates went nuts.

Sponsored

13_F150

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Platinum, 2020 Volvo XC60
I noticed AAA in SE is doing 2.84% for 72 months.. I have AAA just never knew they did loans

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
Will keep you in mind.

Have you used logix before? Looks like a good rate.

If the rate from ford options is too high, I may opt for the cheapest APR I can find.

Ford better be quick with my 6/6 build. It's getting more expensive each day to buy the truck between reduced trade in and higher interest rates.

OP
OP
Sdctcher

Sdctcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford Escape, 2022 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
EV Gypsy
Will keep you in mind.

If the rate from ford options is too high, I may opt for the cheapest APR I can find.

Ford better be quick with my 6/6 build. It's getting more expensive each day to buy the truck between reduced trade in and higher interest rates.
Most lenders will lock rate and pre-approval in for 30 days.

Reactions: GDN

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
Thanks for the tip.

I usually buy cars outright and don't really consider what the financing terms are, so I'm a newbie on financing.

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
I like this, but since Ford still isn't shipping (at least it appears that way) it will be hard to know how long these first deliveries are really going to take.

Sponsored

FordLightningMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Thanks for the tip.

I usually buy cars outright and don't really consider what the financing terms are, so I'm a newbie on financing.
U.S. Bank actually locked me in longer than 30 days when I bought my Tesla. The rate environment is a lot different now than a year ago, so I'm not sure they'd do the same still, but my shipment was delayed and my rate never changed. I'd definitely ask the question to any lender about how long the rate is honored, before getting a bunch of credit inquiries added to your credit report.

With the fed raising rates 50bps at every meeting, perfect timing of your financing could save you hundreds of dollars over the life of a loan. Problem is that will be tricky!

bg226

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
USAA
NAVY FED
DCU
2.24% with DCU. They gave me a .25% on my last loan with them for direct depositing my paycheck in a checking account there, hopefully they do it again.

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning (Ordered 6/19, delivered 10/28/22)
Agree. I was tied almost exclusively to USAA for many years, 25yr+ member here. However, I have been less impressed with their performance of late--it just seems like they are not competitive on price for anything anymore. Its a shame-- USAA used to have really good products/service really cheap. Totally went downhill last 5yrs or so.

Mortgage rates weren't even in the same ballpark last time I refinanced.
Auto loans are above NF and penfed
Insurance has steadily gone up, even though my vehicles are older...how does that happen?

**Check out Penfed also.,. last time I checked they were competitive with NF

REDHORSECA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning XLT SR - 5/30 Build, ICE F150 XLT Sold
Occupation
R&D
Will keep you in mind.

I just joined them a month or so ago.

I didn't read the friend referral fine print until it was too late. So I won't be able to do the referral deal with my father.

I joined too soon. 5/30 build.

bosox8

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Iced Blue Silver Lariat ER, 2nd Wave
Occupation
Sales
Agree. I was tied almost exclusively to USAA for many years, 25yr+ member here. However, I have been less impressed with their performance of late--it just seems like they are not competitive on price for anything anymore. Its a shame-- USAA used to have really good products/service really cheap. Totally went downhill last 5yrs or so.

Mortgage rates weren't even in the same ballpark last time I refinanced.
Auto loans are above NF and penfed
Insurance has steadily gone up, even though my vehicles are older...how does that happen?

**Check out Penfed also.,. last time I checked they were competitive with NF
Same experience with USAA - used to be they were great on product and rates - had credit card, insurance, HELOC with them but have moved / discontinued all with them. Rates were easily two points above market pricing and no willingness on their part to even match to keep the business. They sold themselves as the friend of the Sailor / Soldier / Airman, built up a loyal following, and about 5-6 years ago decided to start gauging their clients - many of us have caught on.
Sponsored