• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

FORD Charging Station Cable and Coupler

KenR

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1. 2002 Thunderbird 2. 2022 F-150 Lightning Platin
Occupation
Business Owner
While Charging my new F-150 Lightning, it slid on my sloped driveway during a sleet and snow event common to the Syracuse, NY Area. It broke the coupler that inserts into the Charging Port on the Truck. Fortunately, it did no damage to the port or fender door. I have been told by the local dealer that I will have to Purchase an entire new Charging Station from Sun at a cost of $1,310.00 Does anyone know if and/or where I could purchase a new coupler that can be attached to the Charging Station Cord?
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Quick google search did not come up with any siemens specific parts, I wonder if you can get an answer from them directly, (NOT FORD)

hammercon

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Tech
I had a similar experience last week (PNW ice storm) with our Mustang Mach E and the Ford Connected Charge Station. I found a model number on the bottom of the coupler. Searching for the model number on Alibaba brought me to what I think is safe to assume is the supplier for the OEM coupler (same model number, same specs, same look, manufacturer's logo instead of Ford's). I ordered a sample through them. It's spendy since It will come with a new cable, but still far less than replacing the entire unit, which was Ford's suggestion, and will be a few feet longer. I think it'll be an improvement once it arrives and I swap out the broken equipment.

tldr: check Alibaba if you can find a model number on the coupler. You might get lucky!
Sponsored