• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ford Financing

bosox8

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Iced Blue Silver Lariat ER, 2nd Wave
Occupation
Sales
So like most of you on this thread I'm waiting for my winning Wave to order a Lightning (reserved 5/20/21 or Intro+1). Yesterday received unsolicited email from Ford Finance telling me how much I'm approved for despite not having inquired / applied. Probably just wishful thinking - but could / is this a harbinger of things to come? Did reservation holders receive this or if you have ordered did you also receive prior to your Wave invitation?
Sponsored

Nick Gerteis

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
98 F-150, 2015 Nissan Leaf, Lightning preordered
Occupation
Letter carrier
So like most of you on this thread I'm waiting for my winning Wave to order a Lightning (reserved 5/20/21 or Intro+1). Yesterday received unsolicited email from Ford Finance telling me how much I'm approved for despite not having inquired / applied. Probably just wishful thinking - but could / is this a harbinger of things to come? Did reservation holders receive this or if you have ordered did you also receive prior to your Wave invitation?
No, sorry to pop that bubble. See other threads on here about this subject.

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 KR F150

Sponsored

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
I am so far down the list Ford does not even bother sending me spam... ?
You have a Mach-E let us get a chance at joining the EV market.... Lol jk