• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ford Pass Charging start/stop time not matching schedule

GolfJRM

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning (If it ever gets delivered)
Occupation
Teacher
Ford F-150 Lightning Ford Pass Charging start/stop time not matching schedule IMG_1098
Ford F-150 Lightning Ford Pass Charging start/stop time not matching schedule IMG_1097

The charging times are set at 12-6am but the charger says it was going to start at 5-9:15pm. It was 9pm when it said that and wasn't charging.
Sponsored

Henry Ford

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning
Do you have a Departure Time set? It will charge outside of Preferred Charge Times in order to stop charging right at the Departure Time.

Theory: you have a Departure Time of 9:20pm because you mixed up am and pm?

My suggestion is to turn of Departure Time. You live in San Diego so your truck's batteries will be happy all the time. I live in Michigan and I turned it off because I got sick of it charging outside of my Preferred Charge Times.

I'm making some assumptions here so I might be off.

4Reeley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat
Version 4.27 for iOS was pushed on Tuesday and I experienced the same issue. Charging still occurred during the preferred time, so it seems it was just a glitch. I haven’t plugged in since.

Webbo85

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2002 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Mech Engineer
Version 4.27 for iOS was pushed on Tuesday and I experienced the same issue. Charging still occurred during the preferred time, so it seems it was just a glitch. I haven’t plugged in since.
This^^^

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
On a positive note, they fixed the scaling of page elements relative to screen zoom for us OLD EYES folks, now I can see the WEEKDAY & WEEKEND links for setting specific time frames for these two portions of a week. Previously I could not see them unless reducing the zoom to a smaller harder to read level.
Sponsored