• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

gsquirrel02

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Pathfinder
Received 4.1.2 overnight. Vote changed. The 4.1.3 wait begins.
Sponsored

ericpullen

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F-150 Lightning & 22 Mach-E
Finally got 4.1.2 last night, right after my wife got yesterday afternoon. The interface feels so much smoother and I love the shortcuts at the top of the screen. Overall VERY happy with this update, and in case Ford is listening, I would love to be able to add a another shortcut to the top of the screen, maybe even configurable would be awesome. I really want a quick link to the massaging seats :)

Reactions: GDN

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
Got mine last night. I haven’t fooled around with it much but i like it so far!

BzzzzztZapPow

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Explorer Hybrid, 18 Fusion Hybrid, 22 Lightning
YES!! Mine came in this afternoon! Now, I just need my Powerball numbers to hit or get 4.1.3....whichever comes first.

Sponsored

CTBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning
I received my update while I was at work today. 4.1.2 checked FordPass three hours later and it still did not show the update. it really is nice. Amazing that I got the update, I wasn’t even hooked up to my Wi-Fi at my home.

rmansava

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150 lightning
This feels like the longest wait of my life. Every update before this I was getting within the first few days. Now I watch the poll and its about to flip to more people having it than not.

I'm in the early access program which so far as yielded no early access of anything. I have some feedback for them on this update process if they want :)

Wsl346

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Volvo XC60 T8, Many Bicycles
Finally got 4.1.2 after not driving the truck for 48 hours during the ice storm we had in Texas.

Huge kudos to @Ford Motor Company. Two things that stick out the most:
  1. Having the camera button is a game changer. Pulled into a stall at sonic and it made parking seamless in the tight space. I no longer have to stop, focus on the screen, then start moving again.
  2. Controlling the seats/climate via the dial is so intuitive and makes it easier to focus on the road.

roddiaz1

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER Carbonized Grey
I guess I'm lucky, my MY23 came with 4.1.2 and 4.1.3 the day I picked it up a week and half ago. That or it's updating and I'm just not noticing.
Same here.
Now let me ask you a question. Is your upper lefthand corner logo a House or an image of your truck?? I have the House which I hate. and 4.1.2 release notes says it changed the icons on top of the Sync bar, so I'm wondering if everyone is going to loose the truck icon when they update.
Let me know, please.

Sponsored

TheBigBezo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Same here.
Now let me ask you a question. Is your upper lefthand corner logo a House or an image of your truck?? I have the House which I hate. and 4.1.2 release notes says it changed the icons on top of the Sync bar, so I'm wondering if everyone is going to loose the truck icon when they update.
Let me know, please.
Mine is also a house. I think the truck / Mach e logos were pre 4.1.2. I don't mind it, what I really don't like is the empty space over the temp controls for recently opened apps. I closed them all but now it's just empty space. All I want is map from top to bottom with temp controls underneath.

bellyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE & 2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Wondering if any 2023 model year trucks got the 4.1.2 update.
I got 4.1.2.1 today on my 2023 ER Lariat (not sure why I have the extra 1 at the end of the release version, unless others have just truncated it). I have not been out to check to see what may be different, but the release notes do not mention a UI change...

Ford F-150 Lightning Ford Power-Up 4.1.2 UI Update Screenshot_20230203-182247_FordPass

ctuan13

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1979 Continental, 2022 F150 Lightning, 03 Marauder
Successfully manually installed yesterday. Interesting thing was I couldn't get the summary of the update to show up in the update settings tab.

Also did anyone else notice that rhe default audio fader balance has been moved back slightly to just over the rear cup holders of the front center console? This was a position a lot of people had said they had adjusted their faders to for better audio balance and it seems like Ford has now pushed it into an update so it's better adjusted by default. Good to see!

Ford F-150 Lightning Ford Power-Up 4.1.2 UI Update 20230204_052011

Ford F-150 Lightning Ford Power-Up 4.1.2 UI Update 20230204_064507

Ford F-150 Lightning Ford Power-Up 4.1.2 UI Update 20230204_064527

Ford F-150 Lightning Ford Power-Up 4.1.2 UI Update 20230204_064544

Ford F-150 Lightning Ford Power-Up 4.1.2 UI Update 20230204_064903

jerock

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
I think maybe someone posted this before but I searched and couldn’t find it. After one of the last updates I’ve lost the number of lines on my radio presets & am unable to find how to restore them. Anyone know how to do this?

mattskr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Platinum Iconic Silver
Finally got 4.1.2 after not driving the truck for 48 hours during the ice storm we had in Texas.

Huge kudos to @Ford Motor Company. Two things that stick out the most:
  1. Having the camera button is a game changer. Pulled into a stall at sonic and it made parking seamless in the tight space. I no longer have to stop, focus on the screen, then start moving again.
  2. Controlling the seats/climate via the dial is so intuitive and makes it easier to focus on the road.
Seriously? I was driving it multiple times a day trying to “force” 4.1.2 prior to the ice. It sat in my garage for 4 days during the storm. Checked today still no update.
Sponsored