• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Guessing it is time to go press buttons, go for a drive, check install schedule.

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Just got this update👍
68B367EB-C77B-444B-92FA-B7E1BED70462.jpeg
What type of update is it? Did it install while driving or after you got out, or did it require your time for updates to trigger it in the truck?

Sponsored

flyin525

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
What type of update is it? Did it install while driving or after you got out, or did it require your time for updates to trigger it in the truck?
It’s an on the fly auto install that does not require it to be offline. I had been home for about 30 mins when I got the notification it installed so not sure if it downloaded on the road or at home.

frautumn

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat
Sounds like a good one. Can somebody make this thread a poll to see who has gotten the update -- I really liked be able to check that poll with previous updates.

Reactions: GDN

lancersrock

First Name
Kody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Honda Pilot, 2011 Mustang GT, 2013 fusion se
Occupation
Field Engineer
So mine just did the 4.1.1 on Saturday and broke blue cruise, Paak, and no longer being up to date on the app. Still shows Saturday's charge percentage and no other updates. Hoping this one sets things strait.

chillaban

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat
I just got this today too, after a flurry of the DTE, 4.1.1, then this.

It must’ve downloaded this morning as I was driving around (no indication in the car of anything downloading or pending), then about 5 minutes after I shut off the car and went into work, got a push notification that I got the update.

So it’s not one of those non drivable ones like the DTE update, more like 3.5.4 or 4.1.1.

Sponsored

ChrisCon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Carbonized Grey Lightning Lariat ER
just driving home from the airport and installed without downtime .. so nice so so far

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Just got this too. Haven't had a chance to really check it out yet, but looks pretty good on a first impression. Not sold on the new font for temperature yet though.

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
No warning, no notice.
Just showed up today after I parked and left the truck.

Ford F-150 Lightning Ford Power-Up 4.1.2 UI Update IMG_BB85A0721AD5-1

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
I went out and started the truck for about 25 minutes in the garage. Turned if off and back in the house and 30 minutes later I got the update. Installed and done.

Love the changes and props to Ford. I didn't think they could do something like this.

First - it truly seems faster, will see after a few days. The settings and Controls are now collapsed into a single menu. The "Audio" section of the menu which had been greyed out for a long time is gone.

On to the good stuff, huge improvement on the seat heating. That slider was horrible. I really like the implementation of the fan, the temps, the seats.

Props to Ford. Truly all of this is big changes, but it does have a nice positive impact and I'm blown away they could accomplish something like this.

Edit to add - huge props for that full time Camera button at the top now.

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Sounds like a good one. Can somebody make this thread a poll to see who has gotten the update -- I really liked be able to check that poll with previous updates.
@TaxmanHog can hook us up with that when he comes along.
Sponsored