• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

antimatterparticle

First Name
Higgs boson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Y,150,4XE
Finally got the update. I have not made my mind yet on the heated seat and climate yet. I guess it is better than before.

The camera button is worth the update.

Youtube works great, but I am not sure what internet is using since I am. Ot paying for the att hotspot.
The update happened after a 2.30hours drive. So not sure what triggered it.
Sponsored

Artificial Intelligence

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Looking
It's under entertainment, but doesn't show up without a Streaming subscription. (Mine had expired so I signed up to test, not there before despite being connected to wifi, is there after).

20230119_062823.jpg
question: I don’t even see these options under entertainment… in fact whole entertainment section is missing.

would it show up once I activate streaming???

mr.Magoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER, AMB
question: I don’t even see these options under entertainment… in fact whole entertainment section is missing.

would it show up once I activate streaming???
I had the entertainment section, even without Streaming, although it's grayed out / not selectable unless you're in "Park". Once I activated stream I also got YT plus the two news channels.
Personally I find YouTube VERY sluggish so I probably won't use it in it's current state, they also need to do something about the sound when streaming video, it's like 95% from the center channel.

bydabeach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lighting Lariat ER; Volvo S60 Recharge
No update so far. Have not been checking the forums much lately. Maybe I should stop coming here, and I will not be wondering about what I am missing out on. ;) But this update looks really good. I want it, and I want it now!!!

EDIT--Well, well, well, it updated, and so far I like it a lot!!!

Last edited:

Sponsored

TheBigBezo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
I guess I'm lucky, my MY23 came with 4.1.2 and 4.1.3 the day I picked it up a week and half ago. That or it's updating and I'm just not noticing.

bewbie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER Rapid Red
My streaming expired before I received this update, wonder if I have to re activate it to receive 4.1.3

SmokingtheMeats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150
Occupation
Tech
I had the entertainment section, even without Streaming, although it's grayed out / not selectable unless you're in "Park". Once I activated stream I also got YT plus the two news channels.
Personally I find YouTube VERY sluggish so I probably won't use it in it's current state, they also need to do something about the sound when streaming video, it's like 95% from the center channel.
I do not have Youtube in my entertainment section, and I do not have streaming.

Sponsored

eopiela

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Attorney
Any ideas on how to get it to update? I called ford but they basically told me to go to the dealer. Not exactly OTA.

bydabeach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lighting Lariat ER; Volvo S60 Recharge
Any ideas on how to get it to update? I called ford but they basically told me to go to the dealer. Not exactly OTA.
Mine pushed out last evening. Seems it may eventually get pushed out to you? Check the message center on your FordPass app for notifications, or you will see it when you start the vehicle.

Theo1000

First Name
Theo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Etron,Chevy Volt,BMW I3,Mach-E,F150 Lightning
Mine just got this and it seems to have messed up bunch of things in my truck.
Things not working

- Blue tooth audio
- Navigation screen no longer tracks vehicle
- Vehicle settings has disappear.
- A bunch of settings gone again.
- Ford pass app keeps blinking now

Tried all kinda things to fix.

Sigh! guess no music till the next update. Updates every couple of weeks now for me and each time bunch of settings messed up.
Sponsored