• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
Looks like there is an update available with a new logo…

174D5BEC-F3F6-497D-B62B-8DACD0052103.jpeg
Do you have an iPhone? Google Play for my android shows 4.24.3 as the latest (Last update: Feb 15th)

GunRack

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lighting XLT, Model 3 RWD
I hope that 'rate' doesn't mean DCFC pricing. ;) The OEM software seems like Ford really wants to keep charging delivery rate a state secret.
With my Tesla I don't even check because it's never a problem. On EA network I need to watch it like a hawk because the rate is often fantastic and then complete garbage for no discernible reason.

Sponsored

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
Wish they'd add the ability to reduce charge amps from the app.
From anywhere would be fine with me. I was shocked when I found out Lightning didn't have it. I doubt we will ever get that if it needs additional hardware.

Alexsouthcleveland

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 lightning Lariat ER
Well looks like it doesn’t do charge rate for home charging. Maybe it’s different for public AC charging? Just updated the app and started charging the truck to see. @Ford Motor Company We need this info for both slow AC and fast DC charging. Why? As you said truck buyers like data And Because public charging sucks. So frustrating just relying on an estimated time to finish. I do like the new logo though.

Edit: it’s showing charge speed now at my home and at DC Chargers. Just didn’t work the first day after I updated the app for some reason. Excellent to see now if they can put that info in the truck screens that would be great.

Ford F-150 Lightning FordPass App 4.25.0 released w/ Charge Rate Indicator! B6958376-EB90-4518-966B-D4E7EC8F73A9

Last edited:

Sponsored

ericpullen

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F-150 Lightning & 22 Mach-E
Mine showed the charge rate earlier when I had plugged it into my FCSP. I didn’t get a screenshot and now the truck is at 90% so it’s just idle. I’ll grab a screenshot tomorrow when I charge again.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Mine showed the charge rate earlier when I had plugged it into my FCSP. I didn’t get a screenshot and now the truck is at 90% so it’s just idle. I’ll grab a screenshot tomorrow when I charge again.
Probably because the FCSP is a Ford product.

Seems like it won't show 3rd party EVSE info?

lightspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
From anywhere would be fine with me. I was shocked when I found out Lightning didn't have it. I doubt we will ever get that if it needs additional hardware.
It doesn't need additional hardware. The truck already has full capability of controlling how many amps it's pulling.

mr.Magoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER, AMB
Do you have an iPhone? Google Play for my android shows 4.24.3 as the latest (Last update: Feb 15th)
Check again? Mine shows 4.25

Let's hope they fixed the "stop" button as I constantly get the accidental unplug warning even though everything says I've stopped charging. (App, ring of light, car, my own logger).
Sponsored