• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

FordPass confused what car to start

neririn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 MachE
I have my ford pass app linked to both my Mach-E and my Lightning. The Mach-E was configured first and then several months later I added my lightning. Unfortunately when I go to remote start my lightning and select it in the app, the app remote starts my Mach-E. And when the Mach-E is selected it remote starts properly.

So regardless of which vehicle I have selected in the app all of the remote controls go to the Mach-E.

Has anyone seen and or resolved this issue?
Sponsored

Tony Burgh

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
We have an Explorer and a Lightning. Both started and shut down individually through the app. Door lock and unlock worked on each vehicle. I hope that helps.

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Mach E GTPE, 22 Ford Lightning, 23 Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
You can try to delete everything and clear the cache to reset everything. You'll have to set up phone as a key once again to do this. And also make sure to reset phone as a key in the Mach e settings.
Sponsored