• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Admin
Announced by Ford to dealers:

Effective January 30, 2023, members will be able to redeem Points online at accessories.ford.com and accessories.lincoln.com, providing another avenue for Points redemption and increased accessory sales.​
Members must be logged into the site to earn and/or redeem rewards Points. Members that are currently registered in FordPass Rewards and/or Lincoln Access Rewards will now have the opportunity to use Points toward a discount on accessories both in the dealership and by logging into accessories.ford.com and accessories.lincoln.com.
For members that choose pick-up and or installation at their Ford Dealer/Lincoln Retailer, FordPass Rewards/Lincoln Access Rewards will only cover accessories and installation, not taxes, shipping or fees.​
Sponsored

Simsonic

First Name
Sebastian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat
Great! Also, how long until points expire?

EdwinT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, Matrix, 91 Galant VR4 (for sale)

Eastbaylightning

First Name
Antz Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Great! I just picked up the truck last Friday, they didn't mention anything about this Ford Pass points. How do I get the points? I guess I will have to contact the dealer tomorrow.

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
It takes a month or so after the sale posts, but they will be attached to your FordPass account.

Sponsored

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
It takes a month or so after the sale posts, but they will be attached to your FordPass account.
I took delivery a week ago Saturday. I don’t know exactly when I got the points, but I spent most of them today on floor mats. About a week for me.

xwing

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning
I took delivery a week ago Saturday. I don’t know exactly when I got the points, but I spent most of them today on floor mats. About a week for me.
How much are the points worth? xxx Points = $1

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
How much are the points worth? xxx Points = $1
I think it’s a penny a point. Someone will correct me if that’s not right. I got 22,000 for buying the truck and they paid for my $190 floor mats with points left over.

EdwinT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, Matrix, 91 Galant VR4 (for sale)
I think it’s a penny a point. Someone will correct me if that’s not right. I got 22,000 for buying the truck and they paid for my $190 floor mats with points left over.
I think you are correct

mr.Magoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER, AMB
What's ironic is that you got more points for buying a $1,500 set of tires vs. buying a $80,000 truck :rolleyes:

Sponsored

asianman35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Antimatter Blue Pro
I still couldn't pay with points. Hopefully by tomorrow so we can use the 18% off

YankeeCP

First Name
CP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat SR Lightning
Any idea how to apply the points? Logged in but when I go to checkout I only see an option to put credit card for payment

hankdough

First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150L SR | 1991 Bronco
Any idea how to apply the points? Logged in but when I go to checkout I only see an option to put credit card for payment
Same. I'm sure Ford will randomly push the new payment feature from development to production sporadically in the middle of the day, resulting in complete sitewide dysfunction until the "GET18" promo is no longer applicable in a few days 🙃

YankeeCP

First Name
CP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat SR Lightning
Same. I'm sure Ford will randomly push the new payment feature from development to production sporadically in the middle of the day, resulting in complete sitewide dysfunction until the "GET18" promo is no longer applicable in a few days 🙃
Yeah I asked Ford Chat and she was
Unaware of the change and said had to contact dealer to use points
Sponsored