• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Forecasted 22MY production by trim and battery type

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
I posted this in the Order Bank Playbook thread as table, but here is Ford's chart of Retail '22 production with percentages added (by carefully measuring bar height).

Ford F-150 Lightning Forecasted 22MY production by trim and battery type Lightning Production

Chart form:

ModelPercent
XLT 312A Standard-Range Battery
3.7%​
Pro 110A Standard-Range Battery
4.8%​
XLT+ 312A Extended-Range Battery
6.1%​
XLT 311A Standard-Range Battery
8.7%​
Lariat 510A Standard-Range Battery
13.7%​
Platinum 710A Extended-Range Battery
18.7%​
Lariat+ 511A ER Extended-Range Battery
44.1%​
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Jer1983

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Accord
Occupation
Electrician
I want to freak out about this because I want an xlt+ 312, but I’m willing to bet that these numbers are pretty accurate for people buying a lightning. Where I’m from, ct, most people that are going to be able to swing for a lightning can probably afford and want leather. I mean I know we all get in our heads that our little ecosystems are “the norm” but I can’t say I remember the last time I sat in a car aside from my own with fabric seats. I’d also say with mark ups ect most people aren’t likely viewing this as a budget minded purchase. I am but it has a great deal to do with my work travel, side work and the current economy as much as me always wanting an ev. I use the crap out of my vehicles so upgrading to a lariat is not only out of my budget but a foolish idea. However I think all those production numbers seem right except for the pro.

Bippers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1965 Thunderbird 2014 Honda Accord
Occupation
Chemical Engineer
Thanks for putting numbers to it. This chart confirms what people thought that the higher trims would be prioritized for more profit. At least they are offering the lower trims even in limited quantities. If you were pre-stream or in the first 3 minutes of the stream I bet you could get a Pro. If I had to guess XLT will last until reservations 20-30 minutes during stream.

sollie

First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
I want an XLT, and reserved about 30 minutes into the stream. It’s going to be close!

Erik

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW, Fiat
I want a Pro. I guess I’ll better reserve a Silverado because I am about 40,000 on the Lightning reservation list.
Sponsored