• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Found 1.99% lending for up to 72 months (California registered vehicles)

Wsh68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER, Tesla Model Y
I was debating between a cash purchase a loan or a combination as a result of the increase in interest rates. I did a search and came across a rate I though too good to be true. This last week I opened the required checking and savings accounts ($5/each) and finished all the loan paperwork at www.myeecu.org (educational employee credit union located in Fresno California). I qualified because my parents are retired teachers but they said I could just donate $5 to their local PTA and qualify too. Anyway, they have a promotion ending August 31, 1.99% for up to 72 months. with money this cheap I just financed the whole Lariat ER purchase price plus tax less what I’ll be getting back in National and state refunds. I told them my truck was “in production” so the delivery may be a month or more away and they locked me for 90 days at the 1.99%. I never need to step foot in an office and they will overnight the check to me or the dealer when my truck comes in. as Far as qualifying for the loan, I do have a high credit score and all the things lenders look for with these kinds of promotions so I cannot comment on how difficult or easy it would be to qualify For others. Hope this is helpful for another buyer and hopefully good for the credit Union too.
Sponsored

jerock

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
I noticed on their website that the vehicle must be titled in California.

SteelTerp87

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat 2.7L (Platinum Lightning on Order
Occupation
Self-Employed
Thanks for catching that. Almost went down the rabbit hole of swapping my 2.99% for that.

OP
OP

Wsh68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Good catch….I wasn’t thinking about that…being in Ca and all. Hope this helps those in the golden state. I updated the title to not waste anyone’s time.

PiMatrix

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Thank you for that heads up. So far I found 2.99% 60 mo and 3.49 84 mo at SFCU which is ok. Anyone know what Ford Motor Corp Lightning preapproved rate is? Is there any Protect rate from back when ordered in April?

This 1.99% is excellent, give me hope there is another rate out there worth looking for. Anyone found something as good as this one for NY? Thanks in advance.

myeecu.org:
Ford F-150 Lightning Found 1.99% lending for up to 72 months (California registered vehicles) 1660520234418

Sponsored

JediGamerCT

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Flex
Occupation
6th Grade Teacher
I was debating between a cash purchase a loan or a combination as a result of the increase in interest rates. I did a search and came across a rate I though too good to be true. This last week I opened the required checking and savings accounts ($5/each) and finished all the loan paperwork at www.myeecu.org (educational employee credit union located in Fresno California). I qualified because my parents are retired teachers but they said I could just donate $5 to their local PTA and qualify too. Anyway, they have a promotion ending August 31, 1.99% for up to 72 months. with money this cheap I just financed the whole Lariat ER purchase price plus tax less what I’ll be getting back in National and state refunds. I told them my truck was “in production” so the delivery may be a month or more away and they locked me for 90 days at the 1.99%. I never need to step foot in an office and they will overnight the check to me or the dealer when my truck comes in. as Far as qualifying for the loan, I do have a high credit score and all the things lenders look for with these kinds of promotions so I cannot comment on how difficult or easy it would be to qualify For others. Hope this is helpful for another buyer and hopefully good for the credit Union too.

I’m definitely going to apply - this is a better rate than my Schools First FCU.

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
I’m definitely going to apply - this is a better rate than my Schools First FCU.
Hey, I just got the 3.49% 84 month loan funded this week at Schools First FCU.
First payment is in September.

EECU 1.99% rate is 72 month loan.
I should qualify as an educator in a public K-12 school district.
Will they take my 1000 mile "newish" truck as a new car loan rate ??

bryan995

First Name
François
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Fantastic. Will apply tonight. How much down do they want?

JediGamerCT

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Flex
Occupation
6th Grade Teacher
Hey, I just got the 3.49% 84 month loan funded this week at Schools First FCU.
First payment is in September.

EECU 1.99% rate is 72 month loan.
I should qualify as an educator in a public K-12 school district.
Will they take my 1000 mile "newish" truck as a new car loan rate ??
From what I read on their website, I believe they will. Worth checking anyway!

Simpso57

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Lightning
This is perfect for me, I am in one of the 12 counties they serve. Just applied. I assume once I am approved and get the checking account opened I can apply for the loan?

Sponsored
OP
OP

Wsh68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
This is perfect for me, I am in one of the 12 counties they serve. Just applied. I assume once I am approved and get the checking account opened I can apply for the loan?
I did the loan first actually and got an instant approval. I then started the process of opening the accounts. I didn’t want to open Accounts if they weren’t going to approve me for what I wanted. I will have my payment direct deposited from my paycheck or just ACH’d over from my other financial institutions to make the auto-pay each month. I did the same thing with DCU when they were offering 1.24% for 65 months, a few days before my payment is due an Auto ACH hits the checking account, then transfers to the loan on the pay date and I maintain a small Balance in checking and savings the rest of the time. That was 18 months ago though so this rate is pretty amazing considering where the fed has taken rates in the past year.

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Lightning ER Lariat
Occupation
Fun-Employed

newF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT

newF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
Thank you for that heads up. So far I found 2.99% 60 mo and 3.49 84 mo at SFCU which is ok. Anyone know what Ford Motor Corp Lightning preapproved rate is? Is there any Protect rate from back when ordered in April?

This 1.99% is excellent, give me hope there is another rate out there worth looking for. Anyone found something as good as this one for NY? Thanks in advance.

myeecu.org:
1660520234418.png
Check out this thread. A lot of people posted what they've found.
https://www.f150lightningforum.com/...22-lightning-purchase-add-your-options.10349/

I believe the Ford rate is 4.99%.
Sponsored