• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Found 1.99% lending for up to 72 months (California registered vehicles)

ExCivilian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 RAM 2500 5.9L Cummins; '22 Lariat ER
I signed up last week and can't log in yet or otherwise have any information yet. Another poster mentioned he had to talk to them on the phone to finish the account opening.
Yeah they told me they’re about a week behind applications. I’ve got my app in but I’m just going to go in today in person and get it done immediately.
Sponsored

JediGamerCT

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Flex
Occupation
6th Grade Teacher
I was debating between a cash purchase a loan or a combination as a result of the increase in interest rates. I did a search and came across a rate I though too good to be true. This last week I opened the required checking and savings accounts ($5/each) and finished all the loan paperwork at www.myeecu.org (educational employee credit union located in Fresno California). I qualified because my parents are retired teachers but they said I could just donate $5 to their local PTA and qualify too. Anyway, they have a promotion ending August 31, 1.99% for up to 72 months. with money this cheap I just financed the whole Lariat ER purchase price plus tax less what I’ll be getting back in National and state refunds. I told them my truck was “in production” so the delivery may be a month or more away and they locked me for 90 days at the 1.99%. I never need to step foot in an office and they will overnight the check to me or the dealer when my truck comes in. as Far as qualifying for the loan, I do have a high credit score and all the things lenders look for with these kinds of promotions so I cannot comment on how difficult or easy it would be to qualify For others. Hope this is helpful for another buyer and hopefully good for the credit Union too.
Thanks @Wsh68 - I applied and was quickly approved as my wife and I are both public elementary school teachers. Now I just need to get a hold of them and let them know that my truck has been built but it won’t be here before August 31st. Originally I was planning on going with a 3.49% for 84 months with Schools First. But hard to pass up a 1.99 for 72!

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Thanks @Wsh68 - I applied and was quickly approved as my wife and I are both public elementary school teachers. Now I just need to get a hold of them and let them know that my truck has been built but it won’t be here before August 31st. Originally I was planning on going with a 3.49% for 84 months with Schools First. But hard to pass up a 1.99 for 72!
Good news!

I have a Schools First CU loan that funded this month and my first payment is next month.

I emailed the bank about territory or counties they cover as I work in the Los Angeles County school district.

Do you know how far south they will cover ?

Sidenote: I grew up in Fresno County - south - Sanger.

JediGamerCT

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Flex
Occupation
6th Grade Teacher
Good news!

I have a Schools First CU loan that funded this month and my first payment is next month.

I emailed the bank about territory or counties they cover as I work in the Los Angeles County school district.

Do you know how far south they will cover ?

Sidenote: I grew up in Fresno County - south - Sanger.
Their website says: EECU serves the following counties: Fresno, Inyo, Kern, Kings, Madera, Mariposa, Merced, Monterey, San Benito, San Luis Obispo, Stanislaus, and Tulare.

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Their website says: EECU serves the following counties: Fresno, Inyo, Kern, Kings, Madera, Mariposa, Merced, Monterey, San Benito, San Luis Obispo, Stanislaus, and Tulare.
Thanks for that!

Oh so close but yet so far....

I live in San Bernardino County...

Sponsored

jaykoolzboy

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Hyundai Ioniq&Kona, Honda FCV
Occupation
IT Consultant
I am going to give it a shot (I live in SB county as well), i'll let ya know how it goes.

OP
OP

Wsh68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Tesla Model Y, Honda Ridgeline
That’s great to hear/read! my truck was supposed to be blended 7/29 so I’m hoping I’ll have it in 2-3 weeks. I’m also hoping for both of us that all this is exactly As we hope. Don’t forget the $3,000 San Joaquin Valley EV rebate.

JediGamerCT

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Flex
Occupation
6th Grade Teacher
That’s great to hear/read! my truck was supposed to be blended 7/29 so I’m hoping I’ll have it in 2-3 weeks. I’m also hoping for both of us that all this is exactly As we hope. Don’t forget the $3,000 San Joaquin Valley EV rebate.
My blend date was 8/3 so I’m right behind you. You better believe I will be reapplying for the SJV rebate, as I had to return the first rebate I got from them last month when I decided to sell the Mach E and get the Lightning instead!
Sponsored