• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Freebies from Ford due to delay in receiving my Charge Station Pro!

bellyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE & 2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
I was really only very minorly annoyed by the delay of a couple of weeks in receiving the Charge Station Pro that was supposed to come with my Extended Range Lariat, but because of the delay, Ford just informed me that they are giving me a $100 merchandise credit (not that I need a Ford hat, t-shirt, or coffee mug) and they are giving me an extra 250 kwh of Electrify America charging credit! Thanks, Ford!...

Now, to figure out why I still never received the charging credits that were supposed to come with the initial purchase of my truck... Disregard... I checked my balance right after this post and it looks like they have hit my account now.
Sponsored

Last edited:

bewbie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER Rapid Red
Have you looked in your Connected Services on your Ford Pass app for the credits when you received the truck?

OP
OP

bellyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE & 2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
I had checked as of about a week ago and the last charging receipt just showed the 105 kwh I had remaining from my Mach-E purchase. I logged in tonight after my original post above and it looks like the 250 from the purchase of the truck are now there, so that's good. Glad to see that I am sitting at 394 kwh at the moment now that the credits from the truck purchase have been added to those from my MME purchase. The additional 250 coming my way are a welcome addition with some of the long trips I have in my next 6 months. Amending my original post now.

HaroldCal

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2x F150L MY2023 (1 Plat, 1 Lariat)
Occupation
IT
Got the same email.

I was more upset about the fact that SunRun sent mine to the wrong address. After I very specifically explained to them that my MAILING address was different from my HOME address, and that I do NOT receive packages at my HOME address, they still sent it to my home address. Thankfully, I happened to be home, and saw the fedex guy standing outside trying to figure out what to do (I don't even have a doorbell outside at the locked gate).

It's astounding that I had that conversation with them, they definitely understood it, and they still F'd it up. 🤦‍♂️

Sponsored

bewbie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER Rapid Red
Still waiting for mine and dealer does not know how to get it to me. Kind of lame having to use the mobile charger for this long. Anyone know how I can guide my dealer to get me my FCSP?!

Vito23

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum Lightning, 2021 MME
I received my Lightning this week. I purchased it in another state and had it shipped. It's a platinum, has 230 miles, and is considered a used car. The Ford Charge Station wasn't sent with the truck. I called the dealership and they didn't know anything about it. I'm not sure how to check if one was ever sent for this truck. Did the dealership take care of this for you?
Sponsored