• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Got build week, next step?

PV2EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Chevy Volt, 2006 Kubota L39, 2006 Suzuki Eige
I finally got a build week scheduled and am wondering what to expect next. I got my order code and VIN from my dealer. And I know in a few weeks I will see a window sticker. The multiple trackers still show it as ordered, as it is not in production.

Other than the build week, is there anything else to expect/watch before it goes into production?
Sponsored

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
I finally got a build week scheduled and am wondering what to expect next. I got my order code and VIN from my dealer. And I know in a few weeks I will see a window sticker. The multiple trackers still show it as ordered, as it is not in production.

Other than the build week, is there anything else to expect/watch before it goes into production?
Not really. Keep checking your order page once a week or so to make sure you don't get rescheduled.

Beyond that, if you want to drive yourself nuts, you can look at other build weeks to try to get a perspective on when you can expect delivery.

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring

PM me…I can pass on my phone # and I can answer your questions based on my recent experience……

mastapsi356

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future F150b Lightning

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Search through this node for the relevant build week thread, check in and introduce yourself, if your week changes, let them and the new week know you moved, I watch for these movements on my version of the tracker.

https://www.f150lightningforum.com/...ions-ordering-pricing-production-delivery.89/

Also update the Official Forum order tracker if you previously input a record, or if you have not yet, maybe hold off until you have the window sticker, at that point your locked into a specific week, and no changes will occur, that would be the best time to input a fresh new record.

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/đź“Š-f-150-lightning-orders-tracking-list-stats-add-yours.7929/

Sponsored

RDeFran

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 GMC Sierra 3500HD AT4 SRW Duramax, 2010 M3
Occupation
Technician
Wait. A long time.

OP
OP
PV2EV

PV2EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Chevy Volt, 2006 Kubota L39, 2006 Suzuki Eige
Very minor point but you can add the truck to FordPass as soon as you have the VIN.
I did that and it worked, but no picture or any other functionality. When should this change?

Bigpoppa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
Occupation
Strategist

Psalm 27:14
Sponsored