• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Granger Motors wants more money for extended warranty after payment.

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
Don't believe it's malicious but certainly unprofessional, especially when people have cited similar issues with them over a month ago. If they don't honor the price paid I would tell them to pound sand and get an ESP through Flood or Zeigler instead.

@Granger Ford, fix your pricing already.
Believe me, If I could've addressed it sooner I would have. I've been working diligently with the IT company that put together the website and I'm as frustrated as you are with the lack of a timely resolution. It is now resolved though.
Sponsored

OP
OP

drdirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat
Quick update. While they had some website and pricing discrepancies, at the end I received an email from Granger offering to honor the old pricing since the website was not updated. So while the new pricing is now reflected on the website, they did accept the original pricing for me. Thank you Granger.

Sneakypetie78

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 limited
Occupation
General Contractor
Do these plans do anything for you in the first three years of ownership? Or, is it like paying ~$750/yr upfront in years 4, 5, 6, & 7?

Personally, I wouldn't reward a business for screwing up a transaction like this if I could buy competitively from somewhere that won't screw it up.
That's a good question/point about years 1,2,3.... I didn't think about that.
Sponsored