• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Hands free Blue Cruise not available

DucMan

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Lightning Lariat ER
Hello shining happy lightning people.

My truck was delivered on September 24. Hands free Blue Cruise has never been available. My fordpass app shows my “connected service” is active, with a trial expiration date of September 22, 2025. in the truck‘s settings it shows it was available until “10/9/2022”

I did some research on other forums (Mach-e, F150 ICE). Apparently… the vehicle uses the international date format of day/ month/ year…and it expired on 10 September 2022, before delivery. My dealer just shrugged and said “it shows up to date.”

Has anyone experienced this? Do I need to bug them and have Ford push an update to me? And which update to ask for?

My complimentary trial period is being wasted, and Ford has plans to charge for this in the future. I’m not pleased that it’s not active, but if I paid for it I would have serious issues with buying a subscription service that’s not available.

Scott
Sponsored

Lavaorange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Miata, Lightning Lariat
Mine worked briefly when I first got the truck and then disappeared until 5 days ago. Coincidentally there was a software update the day before. Check that you are getting the updates and try again. Maybe that simple. Good luck.