• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Happy New Year 2023 to all our F150 Lightning owners.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Starting this thread now as we wind down on 2022.

It has been interesting going through the process of securing my first ever BEV and for it to be an F150 to boot, this has been and remains my favorite truck platform, there is no doubt that I'm a biased Ford enthusiast, seeing all the excitement and heart aches of forum members has been both fun and aguishing especially for those not blessed with the random luck that many of us have had this year in placing an order, seeing it produced and taking delivery on the cusp of landmark changes in how the industry is coping and the incentive programs changing to make it possible for more to enjoy this truck.

Welcome to all the new Ford owners, a lot of you come from BEV Sedan world, learning the quirks of truck ownership and operation, and the rest of the Ford newbies willing to jump brands while your ideal trucks be it Chevy, Dodge or the CT are slowly making the way to retail production, hopefully you find what satisfies you most, whether it remains the Lightning or another brand.

However you do it, keep on trucking in 2023

Noel
Sponsored

davehu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lighting Lariat ER, Iconic Silver
Occupation
retired
Thanks for your work with the tracking. expect my production date any week now.