• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Has Anyone who Bought a Mannequin Received a Ford Charge Station Pro?

Henry Ford

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning
Thread title says it all. After dozens of phone calls since December 12 a Ford Customer Service rep told me today that I'm not eligible for a FCSP because I didn't order the vehicle. When I asked for this in writing she couldn't find any "customer facing" source but assured me it was written down internally. She refused to put that in writing and claimed she didn't have the ability to transfer me to her supervisor. Needless to say, I'm pissed.
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER
I am dealing with this now. Is this an ER vehicle? I called Ford and after many transfers, I think things are fixed. Ford needs to manually mark the truck as sold. There is a glitch where this doesn’t happen when the dealer marks it as sold.

OP
OP
Henry Ford

Henry Ford

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning
This should be a one phone call issue. I'm going on 20 phone calls and over three weeks.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Henry Ford

Henry Ford

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning
Thank you! I'll give it a shot when I get a chance and report my experience.

oswaldal

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2022 Subaru Accent
Thanks, I also will be calling and will provide an update on my experience.

oswaldal

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2022 Subaru Accent
I called the 866-631-3788 number. It is the direct number for Customer Care and you can enter the extension of a specific person. Not having one, it eventually dropped me into the normal automated system for any normal support call.

The first person I talked to said I should talk to a BEV specific Customer Care person and was transferred.

I talked to Elisa (x79750). She stated they received an internal communication this morning at 7:58 Central regarding this exact issue and she read it. The communication stated they identified the gap in the process and all vehicles up to this point which fall into this situation have been identified. A list of VIN numbers was included. She contacted the sender of this communication and included my VIN (she did not confirm if my VIN was in this list or not).

Those identified should have their chargers shipped within one week.

Elisa will be emailing me with my case number which I can use to specifically follow-up with her if I do not receive the charger.

OP
OP
Henry Ford

Henry Ford

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning
Oswaldal, I think you've cracked the code!

I tried Elisa but was sent to voicemail. I called back and selected option 2: speak with a customer service representative. I spoke with 'Kiara', who was by far the most helpful person I've spoken to in three weeks. She verified everything oswaldal said and created a case number for me.🤞

Sponsored

Instructor911

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER
I used the phone number and also used the '2' option to talk to the next representative and also got Kiara who was very helpful and got me a case number.

This because I called Sunrun last Friday and they said they didn't have all of the information and was going to escalate it to management and get back to me in 2-5 days. I called Sunrun this morning and they had no record of the escalation and Miguel said he was going to escalate it to management today and I should hear in 2-5 days.

Between the two of them hopefully I get a charger or at least an acknowledgement that they are sending a charger. I bought my truck on 12/20/22

OP
OP
Henry Ford

Henry Ford

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning
I've had zero luck with Sunrun and Ford's regular customer service reps have been somewhere between useless and openly hostile.

If it weren't so infuriating it would be funny that everyone in this situation is going through the same problems while talking to the same people. You'd think at some point someone would say, "hey, this isn't right" and move it up the ladder to someone who could do something about it.

Until I spoke with Kiara the best I got from Ford was to call someone in a different department. They couldn't even transfer the call. What exactly is it that they do?🤷‍♂️

Jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E, 2019 Fusion Energi, 2016 Escape
I have been dealing with my dealer and SunRun to try and get the charger. They said the truck qualifies, but I still do not have an answer back on if/when they are sending the FCSP.

Replika

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MR. PLOW - ER Lariat
How do were know that this is included in all ER models? I bought a Lariat ER mannequin and don't see it on the window sticker.

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
How do were know that this is included in all ER models? I bought a Lariat ER mannequin and don't see it on the window sticker.
It's not in the window sticker. It's in the Order Guide.
Sponsored