• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Has Anyone who Bought a Mannequin Received a Ford Charge Station Pro?

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
A letter? Like in the mail? Crazy!🤣

I still haven't heard anything. I'll be busy with work through Wednesday of this week but on Thursday if I don't have an update...🤯
Brain fart… it was an email!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Henry Ford

Henry Ford

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning
Brain fart… it was an email!
To be clear I wasn't making fun of you. Based on all the crazy conversations I've had with Ford and Sunrun a letter sounded plausible.

Instructor911

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER
I got mine yesterday. Just showed up. No tracking number even though I have been in communication with Sunrun and Ford. About 3 weeks after purchase

OP
OP
Henry Ford

Henry Ford

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning
Update on my situation: no update from Ford or Sunrun. I actually have email contacts at both companies which took me close to a month to get. My last message to Ford was five days ago and is unanswered. My last message to Sunrun was 11 days ago and is unanswered.

I bought an FCSP from a forum classified at the beginning of the month because I had zero confidence in Sunrun or Ford. One of the wiser choices I've made recently.

I can charge at home so the anxiety of planning my next charge is gone. I'm left with disappoinment and anger. It's been 43 days since I took delivery of my truck and I'm not sure I'm any closer to getting the charger that was supposed to arrive within a week.

Oafy44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 ford lightning
Occupation
Landscape contractor
Update on my situation: no update from Ford or Sunrun. I actually have email contacts at both companies which took me close to a month to get. My last message to Ford was five days ago and is unanswered. My last message to Sunrun was 11 days ago and is unanswered.

I bought an FCSP from a forum classified at the beginning of the month because I had zero confidence in Sunrun or Ford. One of the wiser choices I've made recently.

I can charge at home so the anxiety of planning my next charge is gone. I'm left with disappoinment and anger. It's been 43 days since I took delivery of my truck and I'm not sure I'm any closer to getting the charger that was supposed to arrive within a week.
This is what ended up happening

called the ford /Sunrun number in my ford webpage every week for the past 3 weeks (had the truck 6 weeks). It’s a company vehicle so shocker something wasn’t matching up in their system even though it shows as sold in dealer system and in fords but “in production “ on Sunrun. Sunrun——account updated!!!You will get an email and shipping confirmation in 48 hours. ——nothing. Same procedure every week until I finally got stern but professional with my salesperson. He got the “regional ford rep” in the loop and shocker- 1 day later my email came thru-with fedex tracker.

so my guess is get your sales guy to reach out to a “regional rep?” Whatever he did it worked almost instantly.
Im not one to never use a company ever again but if Sunrun employees can’t send a simple charger thru the mail I don’t think I will use them to power my house in the future.
They need to figure this out better.

I almost feel Ford needs to take the extended range pro out of the equation and just buy it online like I did my48 amp.
Then partner with whoever to set the system up either before you take delivery or after , doesn’t matter as long as you purchase the charger directly through ford. I think they just wanted it to be streamlined and in turn made it more difficult then it had to be for some.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Henry Ford

Henry Ford

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning
In my case it's probably more of a Ford issue than a Sunrun issue. They have some process that transmits information from the dealer to Sunrun and it failed. No one I've talked to actually has the authority to end around the system and get this taken care of. I thought I cracked the two and a half weeks ago but apparently I didn't. Maybe the regional rep can do something.🤷‍♂️

Oafy44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 ford lightning
Occupation
Landscape contractor
In my case it's probably more of a Ford issue than a Sunrun issue. They have some process that transmits information from the dealer to Sunrun and it failed. No one I've talked to actually has the authority to end around the system and get this taken care of. I thought I cracked the two and a half weeks ago but apparently I didn't. Maybe the regional rep can do something.🤷‍♂️
hopefully. This I why I think it’s Sunrun.A Sunrun employee spent15 minutes updating my address/ my phone number (it was wrong on their info) ect. Then seemed like it took 5 minutes for him to “confirm” and he said would get an email in 24-48. Waited a week. Called back- and Sunrun still had the same info and no record of me calling a week earlier so that’s why I think it’s Sunrun. But it’s probably both but since the regional rep was able to handle it almost immediately I’m blaming Sunrun for now.

OP
OP
Henry Ford

Henry Ford

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning
I don't know where the breakdown was but I have the FCSP!🥳

I texted my dealer today with the 'no update' update. He called me back very quickly and said he thought he had very good news but needed to verify that my charger had been sent to the dealership. About 20 minutes later he confirmed he had my charger. I picked it up immediately.

Hopefully I'm done with Ford and Sunrun customer service. It was a frustrating experience I hope not to revisit.
Sponsored