• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

HELP! Truck not charging, on FCSP for 18.5 hrs and added nearly no charge... What is wrong and how do I solve this?

Zaptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER and 2023 Lightning XLT ER
Occupation
Rodeo clown
Whoops, deleted the pic because it had my personal info, but seems to just be a glitch in the stupid app again... truck shows charged on the interior screen on startup but the app won't show the correct info. Restarted phone, restarted truck, app still glitchy but at least I can get where I need to be going... Ford is clearly a car company, not a software company. :(
Sponsored

Last edited:

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
Have you recently had an OTA update? I got 4.2.4 earlier this week and all my saved locations are messed up and not working right. I've had to delete everything and re-enter them. That's worked in the past, although very annoying that we need to do that at all.

OP
OP
Zaptor

Zaptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Rodeo clown
I did have my charger set as home with a schedule for time of use and it has worked fine for months until last night, I am going to delete it and reinitiate the connection and see if that fixes it. I *did* get the new update, seems like another buggy software issue. Thanks for your help, guys.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Also consider power cycling the FCSP as well.

OP
OP
Zaptor

Zaptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Rodeo clown
Will do, thanks 🙏
Sponsored