• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

How many miles do you expect on the odometer at delivery?

How many miles do you expect on the odometer at delivery?

• Total voters

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
How many miles do you expect to be on your Lightning at delivery? I think in normal situations I wouldn't expect more than 5 to 7. We know these trucks are being parked and likely moved and some go for spray in liners, etc. One we've seen that had the remote access accepted already has 32 miles on it.

What are you expecting? What do you consider excessive? I know when Tesla started their Model 3, every one for the first several months went a few laps around a test track. Not sure if Ford is testing their builds like that or not.
Sponsored

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90, 22 Ford F150 Lightning, 23 Outback
How many miles do you expect to be on your Lightning at delivery? I think in normal situations I wouldn't expect more than 5 to 7. We know these trucks are being parked and likely moved and some go for spray in liners, etc. One we've seen that had the remote access accepted already has 32 miles on it.

What are you expecting? What do you consider excessive? I know when Tesla started their Model 3, every one for the first several months went a few laps around a test track. Not sure if Ford is testing their builds like that or not.
If Ford is testing every truck, that may also contribute to shipping delays.