• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

How to Order the 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning

FordVideoGuy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Bronco
Occupation
Internet Manager at Long McArthur Ford
In this video I show the steps to ordering your Lightning once you get your invite email. I also give you details on invite and production timing including 2023 timing, the configuration availability ranking, tow and payload capability, and how to get your Ford Charge Station Pro
Sponsored

Mike Dubs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90
Thanks for sharing this. Wasn't aware there would be 6 waves.... ordering seems straight forward, but nice to see what it looks like to be sure we are ready when the email comes... if it comes.

jazzmanmonty

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Corsair
Occupation
self employeed
WOW! Our Lightning Youtube God, and one of the most wonderfully honest salesmen on this earth, has posted on our forum! I suggest you all watch his videos. VERY informative and helpful. Especially all you that are going to be ordering in the future.

Can you make daily lightning update videos for us? Nobody cares about Maverick's and Broncos! lol just kidding.

Tim, do you have any info about the order Ford is planning on making these? Produced by waves (obviously dependent on part availability), or is it true that ford is going to make the Lariat and Platinum's first and us Pro orders have to wait until the end of the production cycle? Lot of rumors going around on here and it'd be nice to get some info.
Sponsored