• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

How turn off center screen

Artificial Intelligence

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Looking
I’m aware I can hold down the volume button and the screen saver will come on aka calm mode. But the screen is still on… is there a way to turn it off. I’ve even tried voice commands but it didn’t work and there is no physical button.

HELP
Sponsored

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
I’m aware I can hold down the volume button and the screen saver will come on aka calm mode. But the screen is still on… is there a way to turn it off. I’ve even tried voice commands but it didn’t work and there is no physical button.

HELP
Not that I am aware of. No way to do it in our Mach-e.

I supposed you could take a hammer to it, but that is a bit of a permanent solution.

Kevin22

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt
Occupation
Systems Test Engineer
Yes it is possible. I do it almost every day in my Mach E. Push and Hold down the volume button for about 2-3 seconds. Your screen will go almost completely black. Just small txt and time will show. It will then come back on when you touch it anywhere. Hope this helps.

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Lightning ER Lariat
Occupation
Fun-Employed
Yes it is possible. I do it almost every day in my Mach E. Push and Hold down the volume button for about 2-3 seconds. Your screen will go almost completely black. Just small txt and time will show. It will then come back on when you touch it anywhere. Hope this helps.
I believe that is the ‘calm mode’ OP refer NFTs and is aware of

he’s looking for off-off, seems