• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Information about 2023 Ford F-150 Lightning Ordering

Monkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lightning, Tesla Model Y, and more...
Occupation
Semi-retired electrical/computer/software engineer
The only thing I disagree with on what he says is about canceling your reservation if you're waiting to order a Pro. People who reserved for a Pro have waited this long and it's only $100 tied up. I'd ride that out and see what Ford says later this year. Given the number of people who want the Pro, there may still be something yet to come... Or if not, then Ford just refunds the $100 and that's it.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
The only thing I disagree with on what he says is about canceling your reservation if you're waiting to order a Pro. People who reserved for a Pro have waited this long and it's only $100 tied up. I'd ride that out and see what Ford says later this year. Given the number of people who want the Pro, there may still be something yet to come... Or if not, then Ford just refunds the $100 and that's it.
Totally!

It's not like Ford has ever said one thing then done another...
Sponsored