• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Information about the F-150 Ford Lightning Survey Email that went out today.

TF1000

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Prius Prime, 1996 Ram 1500
Looks like Ford really does not want to sell the Pro. For those who haven't been able to order one now it looks like MY24 will be the earliest (as per the survey email I just filled out).

Last edited:

RVALightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Looks like Ford really does not want to sell the Pro. For those who haven't been able to order one now it looks like MY24 will be the earliest (as per the survey email I just filled out).
First of all I think you’re right but while it’s a bit bait and switch, I don’t think it’s entirely surprising… auto makers have long used “as low as” marketing and that’s what they did here… used the Pro to advertise/market a low price but their margins are much higher on upscale trims and Pros are getting allocated to fleet orders. Again I am not defending any of this but people that think Chevy, Ram won’t have similar gimmicks are kidding themselves. No idea what Tesla is going to do but who knows when Cybertruck will actually be ready.
Sponsored